What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Fri :: Titans 34 Broncos 18 @ Skilled

Round 20 :: Titans v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: JM can't take a gee up.

Loved the ending. Boys started throwing it around and it started paying off. Great stuff.

Jason Maher

Immortal
:lol: JM can't take a gee up.

Loved the ending. Boys started throwing it around and it started paying off. Great stuff.

That'll learn me for commenting when I haven't seen the whole game... :eek:

Mind you, Frank is so completely parochial toward the Broncos and Queensland it does make it mighty hard to spot a gee-up. ;-)

benj4

Juniors
Not that you're biased or anything. Remind me which team won the game comfortably despite clocking off at the end? And who was the main architect?

John Morris would have carved us up in the first half.

Hodges was outstanding in an inexperienced team. Not many players could play like he did playing outside of Aaron Gorrell :lol:

Broncos finally learned to throw the ball around instead of hitting it up one out.

Eelectrica

Referee
Scary the way the Titans clocked off at the end. Hope Carty reads them the riot act for that. Titans should have score 50. And needed to for the points for and against. The way they clocked off might end up costing them a top 4 spot.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Good win to the Titans, well played.

Well the loss isn't unexpected I guess. There was a better effort than the one vs Souths, that's a positive. The Titans are going well, I just don't think they can win the competition and overcome one of either the Dogs, Dragons, Sea Eagles or Storm.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Titans are going well, I just don't think they can win the competition and overcome one of either the Dogs, Dragons, Sea Eagles or Storm.

R3 def Bulldogs 20-12 @ Skilled Park
R4 def Melbourne 18-6 @ Olympic Park
R11 def Manly 18-17 @ Skilled Park
R13 def St George Illawarra 28-24 @ Skilled Park.

...just sayin'...