What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Sat :: Storm 30 Sharks 10 @ Olympic

Round 20 :: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lewk

Juniors
Barrett is such a noble guy isn't he..Melbourne would not have forgotten what he did to Inglis:lol:

I hate seeing someone get injured, but Barrett had it coming for him after he decided to cheap shot GI

It was actually Mathew Wright who got his neck crushed in that tackle but i guess the facts aren't important when your high on stilnox and redbull.

Last edited:

Jose93

Juniors
What's he out with?

He was out with a groin injury.

At least in attack the likes of Nielsen, Tomane and Chambers contributed for once towards the end of the game. I'm not stupid, the Sharks tired a lot and that probably made the above names look better than they were.

Lima has got nothing to answer to on the alleged crusher tackle...the guy was twisting when Lima hit him and Lima pretty much slipped off the tackle when he saw the position of the player.

BWNB

First Grade
We'd be OK in attack if we had our best fit team for a game once in a while. Inglis is a huge boost to the team when he's playing as everyone knows.

If...
We would have won IF we had our full side.

MsStorm

Bench
Got to say I had a laugh reading this thread tonight cos I was at the game last night.

The Sharks were really impressive and never gave up. Their form over the last couple of months has really improved and they should have a good year next season.

Who is that guy playing at No.14 for the Sharkies...geez he's the spitting image of Thaiday.

Wrapped with the last 20 minutes by the Storm boys. A good effort considering GI, Hoffy, Quinn, Dallas Johnson and Zappa missing from the team..

The refs were absolute crap last night.