What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R21 Sat :: Raiders 56 Broncos 0 @ Canberra

Round 21 :: Raiders v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

renouf

Juniors
Brisbane are finished for 09.. I thought we might actually be able to make the finals, but clearly we're no chance.

cupid

Juniors
Steve Micheals has the worst defensive placement ever, unlucky for the raiders that one though

user_nat

Coach
I'm surprised the video ref didn't know that know Brisbane players can't defend, and therefore can't be obstructed.

Timbo

Staff member
Far out what do we have to do to get a fair go from the video?

Anyway I hope Hodges has another spack at the ref's, would love to see that wanker get sent.

JW

Coach
We're shot to sh*t so i'll give my congrats to the Raiders now.

On a side note though, how much does Warren Smith want to carry on about Boggerball? Call the game you ballbag.

Timbo

Staff member
I wish the referee's would grow a pair and point to the spot occasionally...

Anyway, Phil Graham in, 16-0, ktc on the cusp of halftime.

user_nat

Coach
Canberra would have to fall asleep, not figuratively, but literally asleep in order for Brisbane to win.

Last edited:

spartan

Juniors
this is the most lamentable and abject performance i've seen from the broncos this year,lockyer may be trying but he's an old man out there,the games passing him by,as for the rest of them,awful,simply awful

user_nat

Coach
For Brisbane I guess the only positive is that they are "only" 16 points behind. Which is how many points they scored in the last 15 minutes against the Titans last week.

Latest posts