What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R21 Sat :: Raiders 56 Broncos 0 @ Canberra

Round 21 :: Raiders v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
The thing i dont understand is why you'd put cutie in 7.

Lockyer is looking really tired, so tired there has to be doubt as to how many games he'll play next season. B Hunt should be out there (as i believe his a better half then K) and because he'll get a fair bit of game time next season.

The broncos still have the quality but both Teo and Setu on 1 year contracts would have to be on the outer.

t-ba

Post Whore
Storm I think have done the biggest number on the Broncos. This may be eclipsed tonight.

spartan

Juniors
scoreline is a moot point really,its the performance,just totally abject,wouldn't get this from kids

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Biggest margins on the Broncos are 68-22 v Parramatta and 50-4 v Melbourne, which are also both the highest scores they've conceded.

Canberra's 50-0 lead now is officially the biggest winning margin over any Broncos team.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
broncos don't look like scoring and they don't look like stopping canberra. it might get worse still.

Latest posts