What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R21 Sat :: Raiders 56 Broncos 0 @ Canberra

Round 21 :: Raiders v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The siren belts out in the background... Canberra 56 Brisbane 0.

OFFICIALLY the worst loss in the Brisbane Broncos history.

Twigg

Juniors
Canberra are a very entertaining team to watch. If they played like how they are right now every week they'd be a chance for the title.

Don't forget Campese bombed a try + the stupid No Try (Don't get why the video ref hates them). Could have been 68-0.

Timbo

Staff member
Where has that been all season?

Bronco's were awful but we would have killed anyone tonight.

Glenn

First Grade
Canberra are a very entertaining team to watch. If they played like how they are right now every week they'd be a chance for the title.

Don't forget Campese bombed a try + the stupid No Try (Don't get why the video ref hates them). Could have been 68-0.

The same Canberra team that have been like a rudderless ship the past few weeks?
Fact is Brisbane made them look like premiership contenders. :shock::shock:

user_nat

Coach
I wouldn't get to excited Raiders fans, we made the Titans look good as well.. didn't work out so well for them the next week.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Is it bad that I'm still going to wait with baited breath for skeepe to come back and whinge about a refereeing decision? :lol:

Garts

Bench
Is it bad that I'm still going to wait with baited breath for skeepe to come back and whinge about a refereeing decision? :lol:

A bad decision cost them a try or 2 and will impact on them making the 8 on for and against.

Engine

Juniors
The thing was...I think the raiders got the sh*t end of the stick by the refs again. Woeful broncos.

Vossy

Bench
which donkies team will turn up next week..:pray: please be the same team that was rubbish tonight

Last edited: