What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R22 Mon :: Broncos 30 Sharks 10 @ Suncorp

Round 22 :: Broncos v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-bri-main.jpg

1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Antonio Winterstein 3. Alex Glenn 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Darren Lockyer 7. Peter Wallace
8. Nick Kenny 9. Andrew McCullough 10. David Taylor
11. Tonie Carroll 12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

Interchange: 14. Lagi Setu 15. Ben Te’o 16. Josh McGuire 17. Ashton Sims
Reserves: 18. Josh Hoffman​

teams-cro-main.jpg

1. Bronx Goodwin
2. Misi Taulapapa 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Mitch Brown 5. Luke Covell
6. Matthew Wright 7. Scott Porter
8. Kade Snowden 9. Corey Hughes 10. Luke Douglas
11. Jack Afamasaga 12. Grant Millington
13. Paul Gallen

Interchange: 14. Ian Donnelly 15. Bryan Norrie 16. Nathan Stapleton 17. Terence Seu Seu

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins & Phil Haines
Sideline Officials: David Abood & Grant Atkins
Video Referee: Sean Hampstead​

Toyota Cup Round 22
Broncos v Sharks @ Suncorp, Monday 4:45pm​

QLD Cup Round 20
Souths Logan (CAN) v Norths (BRI) @ Davies, Sun 3:00pm​

NSW Cup Round 19
Auckland (NZW) v Cronulla (CRO) @ Mt Smart #2, Sat 11:00am​

r22-bricro.jpg

Last edited:

thommo4pm

Coach
Who do you tip in this one?

I swore after last night I'd never tip Brisbane again this year, but then Cronulla's attack was just as bad today. At least the Sharks tried though which is more than I can say for the Broncos.

Have to tip the Broncos purely because of the class of players they still have.

Inferno

Coach
Have to be clinically insane to tip the Sharks at the moment.

Might have Toops back though, and Sticky has indicated some of the youngsters might be getting a rest.

Timmah

Staff member
I think Brisbane will be shamed into a good showing to be honest, the Sharks have run out of things to play for.

Chook Norris

First Grade
will be very interesting to see what kind of crowd this will draw

Broncos in absolutely horrible form.. Sharks, not much of crowd drawer.. and a Monday Night at Suncorp........:shock::shock:

Broncos will bounce back, the 56-0 smashing was the sort of game they needed imo

Selachimorpha

Juniors
What a game, a team with effort but no talent vs a team with talent but no effort.

You have to go with the Broncs despite their horrid form, Sharks are scraping the bottom of the barrel just to field a team, if Brisbane can't win this then they've truly quit on the season.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Have to be clinically insane to tip the Sharks at the moment.

Might have Toops back though, and Sticky has indicated some of the youngsters might be getting a rest.

Match of the round... :crazy:

If Toops plays the Broncos will struggle, he killed us last time. I'll still tip the Broncos because that's what I almost always do...

Timmah

Staff member
1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Alex Glenn
4. Justin Hodges
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Peter Wallace
8. Nick Kenny
9. Andrew McCullough
10. David Taylor
11. Tonie Carroll
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

Interchange:
14. Lagi Setu
15. Ben Te’o
16. Josh McGuire
17. Ashton Sims
Reserves:
18. Josh Hoffman

http://broncos.sportal.net.au/default.aspx?s=team

Broncos have some cattle returning there, Wallace at half, Yow Yeh and Thaiday both back... I'm backing them this time.

renouf

Juniors
Time to get our finals campaign back on track.. there is no way we will miss the finals if that side plays every week.

little_aza

Juniors
only a brave man would tip against brisbane after last week...if that wasnt motivation to turn up this week, nothing will be...

imasharkie

Coach
Damn they've dropped their worst player and it had to be against us.
Wish Ben Pommeroy would join Steve Michaels on the scrap heap.

Cletus

First Grade
I went Cronulla just because I don't think they're doing as badly as the Broncos. You look at the two teams and think the Broncos have got a much better side, they're playing at suncorp and Cronulla are sh*te, but I still think Cronulla will win.
Cronulla by 6 in a dreadful match.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'd love to see the Sharks win this one but I'm tipping the Broncos because I have no faith in the Sharks at all. But then again tipping the Broncos and seeing them lose seems to work so I'll do it again :D

We don't need a rejuvenated Broncos nipping at our heels in Round 23 that's for sure. But I think this game could be a bit like Penrith v Bulldogs in R22 last year after we were thumped 74-12 by the Raiders, we smashed the Dogs 52-16 but then got smashed in next 3 games. So a win by the Broncos over the Sharks doesn't necessarily mean the Broncos would be back in form.

Last edited: