What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R22 Mon :: Broncos 30 Sharks 10 @ Suncorp

Round 22 :: Broncos v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I think the Broncos are being considerate of Hunt's move and knocking it on frequently to give him a feel of 2011.

DeeJ

Bench
Teo is playing well for once. Unfortunately this means he will probably start next week and show his true colours.

Poor play from both teams. Sharks should be a man down for 10mins. Tellyapapa professional foul and no sin bin, yet somehow on Sunday the Roosters one was... *scratches head*

Would say it had something to do with the 3 Broncos charging at the ref yelling 'SEND HIM'. Referees generally don't appreciate that.

Attitude is all wrong for us tonight. Trying to score off every play. Completed about 3 sets I think. Scored our first try off a dumb option, all Lockyer and Wallace seem capable of doing is throwing predictable cutout balls. ugh...our defence better hold.

Dragon

Coach
Would say it had something to do with the 3 Broncos charging at the ref yelling 'SEND HIM'. Referees generally don't appreciate that.

Whats that got to do with anything? Everyone at the ground knew it was a straight sin bin offence. Oh the poor refs ego got hurt did it? They are there to do a job not bend the rules when it suits them

Jason Maher

Immortal
The best 40 minutes of football I've ever seen. The Sharks have absolutely nothing. The Broncos have not much more, but it's enough against the rabble they're up against.

roboshark

Coach
How bias are these fox clowns. Daley, belcher and smith all having a love in over the broncos..its embaressing. The sound down for me in the 2nd half

Broncodr01d

Juniors
If your not a fan of either team and you're still watching this ... more power to you.

Garbage.

We lifted in the last 20 minutes. Execution is s##thouse. I am concerned. We have Henjak and his coaching staff seeing this garbage of the last two months and we're not improving when executing the simple stuff.

Whilst talking about being concerned, Lockyer's knee injury is definately worrying. He is offering nothing. His kicking is ordinary. No running game. Only content to run across field throwing the flat ball or picking up the second man. VARIATION FFS!!

With that all said, we are leading. A nice change.

Feej

First Grade
I don't care what the broncos beat us by, they won't trouble anyone in the finals. They're struggling to beat what doesn't amount to much more than a reserve grade team.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Sharks are deadset ordinary. Any other team would've got a 12-0 jump on the Broncos with the way they played in the first 20 minutes, instead the Broncos are slowly being played back into form.

Whats that got to do with anything? Everyone at the ground knew it was a straight sin bin offence. Oh the poor refs ego got hurt did it? They are there to do a job not bend the rules when it suits them

Fair call and I agree, but the referee is also probably thinking 'I have to be the one reffing this game, not the players'. What happens in the book and what happens in the heat of the moment are often two different things.

The Sharks are deadset ordinary. Any other team would've got a 12-0 jump on the Broncos with the way they played in the first 20 minutes, instead the Broncos are slowly being played back into form.

yup. We shouldn't be in this game at all

I would really appreciate if they could mix in a repeat set in the second half, instead of arsing a try from a stupid last tackle option. Playing like a bunch of U16s.

user_nat

Coach
I don't care what the broncos beat us by, they won't trouble anyone in the finals. They're struggling to beat what doesn't amount to much more than a reserve grade team.
Of course they won't trouble anyone in the finals, they won't be there.