What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R22 Mon :: Broncos 30 Sharks 10 @ Suncorp

Round 22 :: Broncos v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleep

Juniors
Wow. That Sharks team is close to one of the worst I've seen named. They've got no depth whatsoever. Is Brisbane can't beat that side at Suncorp with the players they've got back it'll be more embarassing than last week.

Inferno

Coach
Wow. That Sharks team is close to one of the worst I've seen named. They've got no depth whatsoever. Is Brisbane can't beat that side at Suncorp with the players they've got back it'll be more embarassing than last week.

No depth? We've probably get the better part of half of a starting side out injured at the moment.

Ross, Kearney, Toops, Mannah, Barrett, Selmes and Williams.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Same week, same tune: "this is the definition of a must-win-game for us".

If we cannot lift after the debacle that was the Canberra game, the problem is bigger than anyone here can imagine.

Sleep

Juniors
Yes, no depth. Some of the players you listed as being out injured I wouldn't pick in a backyard game of football let alone first grade.

The side you've named on paper is atrocious. If Brisbane don't smash the Sharks tonight they're 100% done for the year.

Feej

First Grade
If the Broncos don't tear us a new one tonight, then they should run a swab over the whole team.

Would have been a great game if we were able to put our best side on the park, but thats footy I guess.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think Brissy will get up tonight, with Wallace back at 7 they have their normal halves combo, and Thaiday offers a bit more grunt up-front. Cronulla don't have much I'm afraid.

Tipster

Bench
Ricky Stuart after the Eels game last week pretty much said his players have nothing left.

Broncos are going to win by 20+ tonight

feeding frenzy

Juniors
I remember 2 seasons ago he said the same thing before we played the eagles with bassically our reggies team and eagles only just snuck over the line donkeys will win but not by 20+

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Pumped up for this one.

Covell and Lockyer, two great leaders of the modern game take their sides onto the field and we are underway.

Dragon

Coach
Poor play from both teams. Sharks should be a man down for 10mins. Tellyapapa professional foul and no sin bin, yet somehow on Sunday the Roosters one was... *scratches head*