What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R24 Fri :: Dragons 2 Broncos 12 @ WIN Stadium

Round 24 :: Dragons v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

renouf

Juniors
This bullsh*t about the dragons peaking too early is a laugh..

IMO, after watching this game tonight, the dragons are a tad overrated, and Brisbane are a tad underrated. The dragons simply got beaten by a better side tonight.

jarro

Juniors
Great win by the Broncs.

A deadset monkey-off-our-back by winning down there .... and a great confidence boost to the guys leading into the finals :cool:

aussie7798

First Grade
lol you have to laugh at some of the commentary

sterlo "its hard to remeber a more comprehensive victory this year"

ahh a couple of 50+ too 0 scorelines spring to mind sterlo

Ulysseus

Bench
While it's a game they'll more than likely win I think it'll only mask the Serious cracks that are rapidly being exposed in the Dragons game.

Potentially.
Like they say, winning is the greatest wallpaper in the world.

Although for the life of me, if Lockyer is constantly getting repeat sets, did it not cross anyones mind to dive at his knees at some point?
Put the fear of god into him for f**ks sake.

beads6

First Grade
Suck on that Dragons fans... The most arrogant group of fans I have ever seen. Nothing better than a Dragons choke come finals time.

Raul_Pato

Juniors
Potentially.
Like they say, winning is the greatest wallpaper in the world.

Although for the life of me, if Lockyer is constantly getting repeat sets, did it not cross anyones mind to dive at his knees at some point?
Put the fear of god into him for f**ks sake.

Hey, we're still on top...