What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R3 :: Fri :: Tigers 40 Roosters 24 @ SFS

Round 3 :: Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
If Cherrington plays it will be proof positive that the Roosters have a win-at-all-costs attitude and absolutely zero morals. They will be lower than the Knights in my estimation - and that's saying something.

Actually, the fact that he's been named at all already proves it.

I hope they drop him then. I really worry about the clubs future without skeepe's moral approval.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
I agree. Imagine if this Carney signing goes through aswell. I could never live with myslef having these bad boys on our team. Honestly who the f**k gives a sh*t?! It shows that the Roosters have their sights set on the premiership, and tbh I couldn't be much happier.

adamkungl

Immortal
If Cherrington plays it will be proof positive that the Roosters have a win-at-all-costs attitude and absolutely zero morals. They will be lower than the Knights in my estimation - and that's saying something.

Actually, the fact that he's been named at all already proves it.

Seriously though I don't speak for all of us but I don't give a f**k about morals tbh. If Cherrington is the difference between winning and losing so be it...

skeepe

Immortal
And once again no HD in Canberra. So they manage to show the Superleague and AFL footy show in HD but the NRL? Forget it and have a demo loop instead. Disgraceful.

Meth

Staff member
Nice touches from both Pearce and Marshall early- good clash, this one

Meth

Staff member
Ellis v Mason is a good chance of blowing up at some stage.

The camera got in the team huddle and Mason was blowing up about ellis, calling him a F**king twig.

Ellis is meeting Mason on every hit up

skeepe

Immortal
Mason should have been spoken to about his disgraceful hit on Collis after he scored. Should have been an 8 point try.

Meth

Staff member
Good try- well worked by Farah and Marshall; though one of Farah's passes was very flat. Collis in!

12-4

Meth

Staff member
tigers/Marshall looking increasingly dangerous

What's the go with this red headed Roosters fullback- did he get a run through the make a wish foundation or something?

skeepe

Immortal
:lol:

Corey Payne with an entry for stupidest penalty of the year.

And then he follows it up with a blatant grapple on Sa, not called. f**k me what a grub.

Meth

Staff member
Wonderful play from Pearce/Anasta to put Kenny-Dowell over. 18-10

Good first half