What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R3 :: Fri :: Tigers 40 Roosters 24 @ SFS

Round 3 :: Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spike

First Grade
I wasn't aware Jones played at fullback. Always thought he was a 5/8th or halfback

Even match, scorline could be a bit close I'd say, more a 2 point gap however the Roosters do seem to be tiring. This could be a problem in the 2nd half if the Tigers find their groove. Still, it will be a tight game.

Geohood

Bench
I've never known him to play fullback either, always been 5/8, halfback or centre. I don't think he'll last long in the #1 jersey but who knows.

Meth

Staff member
I've never seen Jones before- but he looks fairly comfortable at fullback at this stage

ibeme

First Grade
Anyone else having sound issues with their TV reception? Sound is gone on Win South Coast digital.

Meth

Staff member
Pearce puts a 'late shot' on Marshall- rubbish penalty.

Tigers take the 2 points- poor decision IMO

Anasta blowing up at the referee

Spike

First Grade
Pearce puts a 'late shot' on Marshall- rubbish penalty.

Agree, nothing wrong with it. You should be able to put pressure on the kicker so long as it's not high, (actually late) or targeting the legs.

Meth

Staff member
Agree, nothing wrong with it. You should be able to put pressure on the kicker so long as it's not high, (actually late) or targeting the legs.

In actuality, all he (Pearce) did was run into Marshall's foot and put him off balance

Refs are obviously and overtly precious about this area this year