What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R3 :: Sat :: Eels 18 Raiders 16 @ Parramatta

Round 3 :: Eels v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think we will struggle in this game. We have "issues" with everything about the way we are playing at the moment. The defence isn't really moving up and the attack is standing really flat.

That said you never know... :lol:

Navjot

Juniors
FYI, did you see any of us complaining about refs after the roosters game?? No, and for the simple reason that we sucked. But you, like your blind half brother half uncle spike, seem to think that whenever we loose, all raiders fans blame the ref, you morons really need to get over yourselves.

Feeling a bit insecure there princess cause i cant see where i mentioned the raiders as such, so maybe there is some underlying truth there after all.You are virtually admitting to ref blaming purely by your reaction alone, bait well taken.

Feeling a bit insecure there princess cause i cant see where i mentioned the raiders as such, so maybe there is some underlying truth there after all.You are virtually admitting to ref blaming purely by your reaction alone, bait well taken.

I think it was fairly obvious what you were alluding to in your post, but hey, if you want to join spikes bandwagon go right ahead. Like I said, did you see us blaming a referee for our loss last week?? Doesn't really matter if a dogs fan or a manly fan mentions referees, but as soon as one of us does, its apparently all we ever do....gotta love the internet

matt

Juniors
Raiders supporters are always blaming refs..always..pathetic really.

Parra 64 to 4..hayne to bag a treble...that is if the side that is named runs out.

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
I've got a good feeling about this week for some reason. Late mail on the team changes have me excited. We're half a chance, canberra always plays best when everyone writes us off
in saying that, if we play like we did last week, parra will win by as many as they want

Spike is still a twat who hates us because our club has always and will always be better this his :D

Raiders supporters are always blaming refs..always..pathetic really.

Parra 64 to 4..hayne to bag a treble...that is if the side that is named runs out.

Wheres your evidence?? As with spike and navjot, you cant show any, the only one constantly blaming referees is skeepe..and well..enough said.

As for your scoreline....f**k im going to laugh at you if we win (the keyword being if)

bileduct

Coach
Wheres your evidence?? As with spike and navjot, you cant show any, the only one constantly blaming referees is skeepe..and well..enough said.

As for your scoreline....f**k im going to laugh at you if we win (the keyword being if)
Matt is Question from the GH, isn't he?

Navjot

Juniors
R24 Sun - Brisbane v Canberra
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorTheViking
Whats so selfish about wanting a game refereed with impartiality?? Nothing, f**k off twat.

Every loss you blame the ref..fair dinkum..teams get bad calls in every match..guess what good sides still win the game!

LOL first archive post i hit from last year at random and what do i find a whinge about the ref, and look who made it! Shall i look for more evidence as you asked?, or stop before this turns into quite the embarresment. Round 1 , 2009 if any further needed. Your right about one thing though victor, skeepe is the worst offender by far your not in his league.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
The Raiders frighten me more than most teams, because if they're on song and you lose intensity they won't just try and grind you out of the game, they'll blow you off the park. We found that out in 07 when it was 24-SFA after 12 minutes or so.

That said, they look rusty in attack so far this year and don't really travel well, so we should win. Hopefully we stop giving away the stupid penalties and can keep some kind of intensity up for the duration

Eels by 10 IMO

skeepe

Immortal
I'm famous :)

Anyway, I expect the mighty green machine to ride roughshod over pathetic Parra led by everyone's favourite overrated thug Nathan Flopmarsh.

The only cause for concern for the Raiders is that rugby league's best player, Alan Tongue, may be missing with Travis Waddell to come in.

Navjot

Juniors
R24 Sun - Brisbane v Canberra
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorTheViking
Whats so selfish about wanting a game refereed with impartiality?? Nothing, f**k off twat.

Every loss you blame the ref..fair dinkum..teams get bad calls in every match..guess what good sides still win the game!

If your talking about the above quote victor that was made by locky1 last year not me about every loss.round 24 bris v canb.Go check it out if you dont believe me. page 7 of that spoiler.

Shorty

Staff member
Where are all the Parra fans? Just Baz?
I dunno Raiders? Away from home who knows!

Nav, I never said I didn't, but being dictated too by people on here continually telling me I whinge about f**king referees after every loss is getting a bit tiresome.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm famous :)

Anyway, I expect the mighty green machine to ride roughshod over pathetic Parra led by everyone's favourite overrated thug Nathan Flopmarsh.

The only cause for concern for the Raiders is that rugby league's best player, Alan Tongue, may be missing with Travis Waddell to come in.
Hindmarsh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tongue.

Latest posts