What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R9 Mon :: Roosters 12 Storm 28 @ Bluetongue

R9 :: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We do have a great local culture but the club doesn't want to foot the bill for 14 home games (12 @ ANZ "home" plus 2 @ ANZ "away" vs Pawwa & Souffs) so it takes away two of the home games and shifts them. This year one goes to Bluetongue (vs Storm seeing as Melbourne's feeder club is based here) and the other to Suncorp (vs Titans who are also a SEQ team).

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Roosters obviously didn't choose a Monday night...obviously the NRL/ch9 have f**ked us hard here. This could be an 8000-9000 crowd if the CC League fans don't turn up...HOPEFULLY if they really value a team up there they will.

Anyway, here's the teams (copied from teams thread):

ROOSTERS - 1. Jordan Tansey 2. Sam Perrett 3. Setaimata Sa 4. Ben Jones 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Nate Myles 9. James Aubusson 10. Frank Paul Nuuausala 11. Iosia Soliola 12. Craig Fitzgibbon 13. Shane Shackleton
Interchange: 14. Willie Mason 15. Jake Friend 16. Mitchell Aubusson 17. Lopini Paea

STORM - 1. Billy Slater 2. Steve Turner 3. Will Chambers 4. Greg Inglis 5. Anthony Quinn 6. Brett Finch 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jeff Lima 9. Cameron Smith (c) 10. Adam Blair 11. Wairangi Koopu 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Dallas Johnson
Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Matt Cross 16. Aiden Tolman 17. Brett White; Reserves: 18. Scott Anderson 19. Joseph Tomane

Surely Mitch Aubusson will be swapped into centre with Sa on the bench/at Newtown (we can only hope)? Otherwise a good side, best we can name without Minichiello I think

I'm thinking Soliola to the bench, as he will be backing up from friday night.

We got plenty of fans up here, and our club gives a damn about the fans on the Central Coast. What is wrong with that?

Because the club isn't based on the Central Coast, that is why.

This game is on my birthday so hopefully I am too pissed to care that we're 40 down at half time.

GI vs Sa will be too much to handle sober.

Because the club isn't based on the Central Coast, that is why.

This game is on my birthday so hopefully I am too pissed to care that we're 40 down at half time.

GI vs Sa will be too much to handle sober.

I know mate, I guess I can't help to think bias since I'm up here I suppose.
Oh, happy birthday too! :D Hope we f*ckin win by forty for ya.

Thank you, sir. I will be happy with 12 if it means Melbourne are kept to 10, though.

Hoping Finch carries his form from round four into this one.

Chook Norris

First Grade
The Sydney Roosters have lost their last three matches at Bluetongue Stadium.
Melbourne has won their last two matches at Bluetongue Stadium.
The Sydney Roosters have won only one of their last four Monday night matches.
Melbourne has won five of their last seven matches against the Sydney Roosters.

Storm4Ever

Juniors
this will be a tough math since half of our team is missing my dreamteam is going be screwed this week

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
*bump*

Crowd prediction? I'll be there and I know a few who will. Really can't tell.

Thinking between 9 and 12k somewhere, probly closer to 9 though.

MsStorm

Bench
*bump*

Crowd prediction? I'll be there and I know a few who will. Really can't tell.

Thinking between 9 and 12k somewhere, probly closer to 9 though.

Lets hope its closer to the 12k, but seeing its monday night footy, say it would be around the 9k.
Who will you be cheering for Timmah? Say Storm plsssssssss:D