What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R9 Mon :: Roosters 12 Storm 28 @ Bluetongue

R9 :: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Weather's fantastic today, some clouds around but nothing bigger than a footy field in the sky.

There's a 2-for-1 deal if you buy ahead through www.ticketek.com.au for anyone thinking of going tonight - general admission is just $23 and that gets two adults in. Great deal.

All Storm players have been reported as backing up from Friday's rep games.

And Ms Storm, I'm going with Dani and her friends, I'll be cheering the Storm :p

Chook Norris

First Grade
can't believe i just went throughout the whole daywithout remembering that the game was today... shows how much passion i have this year :(
but my love for rugby league remains the same

Monk

Referee
Teams a bit different.

Roosters.
Starts:
Tansey, Perrett, Sa, Jones, SKD, Ananta, Pearce, Myles, Aubusson, Nuuasala, Soliola, Mason, Fitzgibbon
Bench: L.Paea, J Friend, Kouperitsis, Stanley Waqa

Storm.
Starts:
Slater, Turner, Chambers, Inglis, Tomane, Finch, Cronk, Lima, Hinchcliffe, White, Cross, Hoffman, Johnson
Bench. Smith, Blair, Tolman, Manu.

Monk

Referee
despite giving away an early penalty, roosters are starting strong in defence.

Monk

Referee
roosters throwing the ball around but its not looking to threatning.

Roosters getting all the 50-50 calls.

Roosters on the storm line again, and roosters get ANOTHER penalty.

Steve turner sent to the sin bin.

5 penalties to the roosters in the last 10mins.

roosters have another set on the storm line,

still 0-0

Dragon

Coach
Gotta laugh at some of these penalties, they are a joke. Melbourne with a man down for 10 mins thats a big call.

Gaba

First Grade
LOL roosters , get rid of pearce you had all the ball all what the roosters are doing is the kick, anasta as always was the only attack roosters had

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Refs got a bit trigger happy here. The sin binning had no substance to it acccept that thered be a few penalties.

Roosters 6-0

Dragon

Coach
12 mins storm have had it what, three times? lol these refs are hilarious.

Don't worry storm fans, there will be a massive square up in the penalty count after half time