What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF1 Fri :: Eels 27 Titans 2 @ SFS

Semi Final :: Eels v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muznik

Juniors
LOL.. at all the Eels haters.

I agree that there were some bad Ref calls, especially against Parra with Morts being taken out in an illegal play.

I like the Titans and they have had a great season, but made some poor choices tonight.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
I find it funny that this thread is laughing about knock-ons/strips which are often dubious at best (although have to see replay before commenting on these ones) yet people miss that the Eels had to play most the game with our starting 6 out due to what looked like a clearly illegal play.

Also tbh, again not having seen the replay, if the 50/50 calls went parra's way you can hardly be THAT hard on the refs since there were barely any titans in the crowd, also seeing as how the Dragons got most of them last Sunday - you can't blame them for inconsistency atleast. Should be interesting next friday night.

Apart from those already mentioned, B Smith, Grothe, Cayless all appeared to have strong games tonight.

dragondad

First Grade
Well Im very happy that there will be 1 Sydney team in the GF,I hope it's Parramatta!

And I also hope its an all Sydney GF ;-)

mongoose

Coach
Anyone else think Luke Bailey has built a career off one good origin game? I've come across goldfish who are scarier than him.

hellteam

First Grade
Well Im very happy that there will be 1 Sydney team in the GF,I hope it's Parramatta!

And I also hope its an all Sydney GF ;-)

Ahh hope not cause I'm comin down to Sydney for the game, but I'd probably rather see the Dragons in it then the Storm, sick of them making it every year.

Bench
Melbourne Storm 3.25
Canterbury Bulldogs 3.75
Parramatta Eels 4.00
St George Illawarra Dragons 6.00
Brisbane Broncos 6.50
Gold Coast Titans 31.00

from sportsbet

That is downright disrespectful
No it's downright accurate.:lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts