What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF1 Fri :: Eels 27 Titans 2 @ SFS

Semi Final :: Eels v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
Good to see Zillman still offers very little in attack. I know he's been suspended for 4 or 5 weeks but I don't think he will ever be a very good fullback, he just doesn't look for the ball at all.

Ulysseus

Bench
Hayne wanking by the commentators is getting to epic proportions. As Pete said, Fui has to get MOTM.

Agree dude, but it might get a bit Johnsy, you know when A Johns need only play in a game to get MOTM.

Hopefully not, Moi Moi was a powerhouse tonight.
f**k he can motor for a big bloke, wouldn't mind seeing it in a Red V at some point.

mattystans000

Juniors
i couldn't have any less respect for referees after this...
gold coast not given a penalty for a blatant strip 10m away from their line, and parra given a penalty for a dropped ball that gifted them a try.

all credit to parra for a deserved win, but referees should not be allowed to get away with such poor standards. scoreline after 80mins makes no difference to the importance of refereeing decisions, nor does the timing, be it the 35th minute or the 75th minute!

OVP

Coach
The Eels remind me of the Roosters in 2002. They are coming home with a big wet sail. Can anyone stop them ? I doubt it. Good luck Eels, i'm riding the bandwagon :)

Latest posts