What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF2 Sat :: Broncos 24 Dragons 10 @ Suncorp

Semi Final :: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
The equation is simple for the dragons. Give the Broncos ball inside your 20 and they will score. Keep them up the other end there's a good chance they will crack. Jeez we still have some dumb dumb footballers at this club

jarro

Juniors
Great start from the Broncos.

We'll put the lizards to the sword in the second half if they keep dropping the pill like they have in the first half.

I don't care who wins because I hate both teams. Wouldn't mind seeing the Dragons get up, just so they can get knocked off next week even closer to the prize. But I hope cutie gets rubbed out of the game for good. Go play AFL with all the other skirts, you tripper.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dragons can still win this IF they start to build some pressure, but they haven't built any as of yet. The Broncos have more gamebreakers, yet the game is still there to be won by either side. The Dragons eliminate the errors from the game and I think they can win as the Broncos can't keep smashing them in the forwards for the whole game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Simple equation for Saints, don't drop it. Brisbane can only sustain the intensity for short periods IMO.

Dragons needs to target Wallace...shut his kicking game down and then start punching through the middle of the field.

nadine

Juniors
Hodges touched that Creagh pass back but it was play on. If it had resulted in a try would they have gone back for it?

Meth

Staff member
Prior. Creagh. Smith.

The Dragons back rowers are playing terrible

Eelectrica

Referee
Time for the Dragons to show what they're made of
Thaiday looks short. Dragons having to hold out a couple more tackles at least
Yo yo scores for the Broncos. Dragons have 30 minutes to salvage their season.
18-6

Last edited:
Honestly I am not impressed by either team.

St George are a much better team than this but their ball control is atrocious and are handing the game to the Broncos on a platter.

The Storm will destroy this Bronco team