What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$10,000 Richer

yadamisha

Juniors
hey guys I am a bit confused?? The daily telegraph yesterday had the sharks last in membership with 2300 members after the battle of the beaches? yet you won the battle of the beaches? was there a heap of give away non-ticketed memberships or something??
i am not trying to sound negative just genuinely confused by the random numbers that are always posted in the papers they never add up.

We sold 3017 memberships during the Battle of the Beaches (Today's LEADER) meaning we would be about 6000 total members now. Those figures in the Telegraph would have to have been pre Battle of the Beaches because those three teams figures were withheld last week from NRL tables. Next week will be the accurate figure. And no there were no give aways - that was Manly. All of the packages promoted by the club during the week were ticketed packages.

Megalodon

Juniors
We sold 3017 memberships during the Battle of the Beaches (Today's LEADER) meaning we would be about 6000 total members now. Those figures in the Telegraph would have to have been pre Battle of the Beaches because those three teams figures were withheld last week from NRL tables. Next week will be the accurate figure. And no there were no give aways - that was Manly. All of the packages promoted by the club during the week were ticketed packages.

Not 100% correct.

Yes, our total Membership is around the 6K mark however not all of those are "Ticketed" Memberships as things such as Shark Net Membership are not considered Ticketed.

However, all of the Membership are in fact Financial Memberships and were not the freebies that were given away by others as a part of the Battle of the Beaches

yadamisha

Juniors
Not 100% correct.

Yes, our total Membership is around the 6K mark however not all of those are "Ticketed" Memberships as things such as Shark Net Membership are not considered Ticketed.

However, all of the Membership are in fact Financial Memberships and were not the freebies that were given away by others as a part of the Battle of the Beaches

Nothing I said was incorrect. I never said the 6000K was all ticketed, I said it was Total membership. We don't know as yet how many of them are ticketed, we will find that out next week.

samshark

Juniors
Every club has its own version/s of our Shark Net type membership and these sales are included in the NRL table.

Claws Panther

Juniors
Every club has its own version/s of our Shark Net type membership and these sales are included in the NRL table.
The Panthers don't pretty sure they only have ticketed memberships. Makes more sense now though thanks for the explaination. Pretty much you are saying that you have 6000 members and 3000 are ticketed. So only half of your members want to go to the footy??

Ausguy

Coach
Don't be like the rest of the brain dead ppl on these forums. I'm not a ticketed member cos I can't guarantee I can make the games. And I'm more pationate about the sharks than most. Not being a ticketed member doesn't mean I'm less of a fan.

carcharias

Immortal
I'm a glutton for punishment.

leagues club lifer
pb stand season family tix
Jersey with name on it x 2
c**k ring.

the list goes on ....

samshark

Juniors
The Panthers don't pretty sure they only have ticketed memberships. Makes more sense now though thanks for the explaination. Pretty much you are saying that you have 6000 members and 3000 are ticketed. So only half of your members want to go to the footy??

Go to your website and have a look at your interstate and bush 'Out of Town Memberships' (not that you have to live out of town to buy them). These memberships are basically the same as our Shark Net except you throw in a couple of free tickets as well.

Do you think these membership sales are not included in your numbers.

Special K

Coach
I'm also a non tickted member as I live out of town.

Doubling out membership in a week should show the club how valuable making an effort really is.

im a interstate member this year. got flexi 5 last year but i only went to one of the games due to scheduling.
its still 60 bucks minimum to the footy club if you sign up as a member.

Claws Panther

Juniors
Go to your website and have a look at your interstate and bush 'Out of Town Memberships' (not that you have to live out of town to buy them). These memberships are basically the same as our Shark Net except you throw in a couple of free tickets as well.

Do you think these membership sales are not included in your numbers.
So our non ticketed package has tickets in it? You are really confusing me now. Ticketed membership is membership with 3 tickets minimum hence my comment that Panthers have only memberships that are classed as ticketed memberships, so yes I assume that we have included members who are going to a Panthers game in 2011, even if one of those game might be in Brisbane??
You need to live outside of 80kms of Penrith to get an out of towner membership.
I didnt mean to upset any Sharks fans just had some questions that I didnt understand.

Frailty

First Grade
So our non ticketed package has tickets in it? You are really confusing me now. Ticketed membership is membership with 3 tickets minimum hence my comment that Panthers have only memberships that are classed as ticketed memberships, so yes I assume that we have included members who are going to a Panthers game in 2011, even if one of those game might be in Brisbane??
You need to live outside of 80kms of Penrith to get an out of towner membership.
I didnt mean to upset any Sharks fans just had some questions that I didnt understand.

I believe 'The Den' membership by the Panthers contains no tickets... Just like the Sharks Net membership.

Deal with it.

amcoglory

Juniors
even if there is 1000 or 2000 sharknet members at $60 a pop it adds up pritty quick and all money for the club

great work sharks and members

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Hey claws, dont get a rebate for panthers membership if you show your social security card & a picture of your kids mullet?

LeagueLegend

Juniors
We need to do what Melbourne did to Ray Hadleys hate of them & just win a premiership all over his head.

I like your optimism, but even Melbourne beat us to the wooden spoon. Still, there is always this year to put the trophy cabinet to good use. We've got to get one eventually.

Latest posts