What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Origin I | Wed 26 May | NSW 24-28 QLD | ANZ

Origin I - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I dont know what more you want from an interchange front rower than 17 tackles, 1 mistackle, no errors and 106 metres from 9 hit ups
Only watmough for NSW forwards has more metres and he did 150 metres of 17 hit ups
TLL was in fact the most effective NSW forward
TLL and Whatmong we're the only forwards that had any sort of Impact. They were spot on about Creagh.

Painfully obvious the result. Despite the close score in the end. Qld as they always do had far more composure and many more attacking options. If they were more serious they would be winning by bigger margins.

adamkungl

Immortal
As suspected:
The halves had no spark.
The backs had no ball, thanks to the halves.
The forwards had no aggression.
The fullback had no talent.

This loss is on the selectors heads. Useless f**ks. So pissed off.

ironhorse

Juniors
Maybe NSW should just do a QLD and have a cry about the series having no future and threaten to pull out etc ..

Alex28

Coach
This will not help the fact the NSW does not have the forward pack to compete and get over the top of QLD.

Nor the halves. That is the biggest problem for NSW - their halves get their arses handed to them every year by Lockyer and Thurston. Cronk was sent on as a reminder as to how much our halves suck.

Apey

Staff member
Coming from the person who was defending him all week

What are you on about dickhead?

Find one post of mine from the past week that has been defending Gidley. I assume you either have the downs or have got me mixed up with somebody else.

I defended one of his positioning on one play in this thread, and that was it. He had a poor game.

Gidley was the only one who tried for NSW, was definately their best. Hayne was hopeless, forwards were hopeless, halves were hopeless. Without gids NSW are nothing.

QLD were just fooling with NSW, Lockyer was playing with them, he controlled it all. NSW wont win another series for 3 more years.

Alex28

Coach
The fullback had no talent.
Please...Gidley did a pretty decent job with no help from Hayne. If you think Gidley is their biggest problem then you are as f***ed as the Blues are.

Have no problems with not selecting him. NSW are dead and buried for the year. Newcastle need him more.

Knightmare

Coach
If the Blues win at the theatre of Rednecks then there is hope. I believe they could turn it around from there and win Game 3. But I am at a loss to think of what extra motivation Bellamy is going to use to fire the boys up to win Game 2?

I am dead sick of seeing the ineptitude that represents the great state of NSW. The most frustrating thing is knowing that there is a team out there who, if put together, could get over the top of the Maroons. Yet a few incompetant morons continue to f**k it up for us!

Gidley was the only one who tried for NSW, was definately their best. Hayne was hopeless, forwards were hopeless, halves were hopeless. Without gids NSW are nothing.

QLD were just fooling with NSW, Lockyer was playing with them, he controlled it all. NSW wont win another series for 3 more years.

:lol::lol::lol:

Gidley their best???

Latest posts