What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | PF2 - W1 v WSF1 | Sat | Dragons 13-12 Tigers | ANZ (WST elim)

NRL 2010 Grand Finalist #2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
What a great game!

Tigers gave up on that game with 4 minutes to go, perfectly shown when farah kicked the perfect ball into the ingoal, but was the only one chasing... What a pack of dogs the rest of the side are for not chasing that kick.

Happy to see the dragons get up. To be the best you gotta beat the best.

Bring on next sunday!!!!

Kornstar

Coach
Where was the penalty for the botched play the ball from Boyd? Tigers take the 2 and the game is won.....

Pretty typical of the poor refereeing we have seen this year I guess.....

Scorpio30

Bench
Marshall handed the game to the Dragons.....In saying that, as has been the case all year there seems to be two white shirts with the "big red V" to every opposition player such is their awesome defence.

Dragons are shocking in the ruck...pretty much playing the ball as they are still being tackled.

Rovelli

Bench
Boyd tried twice to get his boot to the ball on the play the ball - I'm pretty sure there was fresh air both times. Nothing came of it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Knew the Tigers would fade in the second half.

Beau Ryan single handedly f**ked any chance we had with that f**kheaded kick.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Just checked out this thread to have a go at Ryan, but see that's already well covered.

But fmd....I see about 3 pages of people having a go at Benji. Benji was stupendous tonight. His involvement in the Tiger's attack is incredible and he constantly does things no-one else can.

This forum is deadset crawling with spastics who wouldn't know extraordinary talent if it bit them on the arse.

Scorpio30

Bench
Beau Ryan must wake up in the morning and check his wardrobe...."Oh, I really am an NRL football player....I wasnt dreaming".

Fui!!!

Juniors
Where was the penalty for the botched play the ball from Boyd? Tigers take the 2 and the game is won.....

That Boyd f**kup was huge. It was so obvious, the ball didn't even move!

Boyd tried twice to get his boot to the ball on the play the ball - I'm pretty sure there was fresh air both times. Nothing came of it.

Rule is, it's a penalty if you roll the ball back and step over it.

If you genuinely try to play it and don't touch it, it is still counted as a fair play the ball.

AJH

Juniors

And where was the penalty for Fein being taken out after passing (just before Cooper's knock on). Exactly the same as the penalty the Tigers got when Lui was taken out.

Anyway, let's just hope Shayne Hayne is watching the GF from his house next week. Shocking refereeing.

Last edited:

zombie jesus

Staff member
What was that early kick from Marshall? He was booting the sh*t out of it tonight. Could have at least gone towards the sideline maybe get a 40/20 I thought. The chase was sh*t too.

Beau Ryan is a mental midget.

Congrats to Dragons and Roosters. Both have looked like they have wanted it more than the other teams, through different methods.

Leaning towards the Roosters at the moment.

Spot On

Coach
I thought three of Farah's kicks in the second half were poor. Kicked away from any of his chasers - for himself it seemed. Poor decisions.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Congrats Dragons. I'll be cheering for them next Sunday.

Bad luck Tigers, if only they didn't have nuffies like Beau Ryan or Daniel Fitzhenry they might have got away with it. But they did well to make it this far.

And where was the penalty for Fein being taken out after passing (just before Cooper's knock on). Exactly the same as the penalty the Tigers got when Lui was taken out.

Anyway, let's just hope Shayne Hayne is watching the GF from his house next week. Shocking refereeing.

The Jeremy Smith trip and interference in the play the ball when Galloway was adjudged to have it knocked on were two massive f**k-ups as well.

Latest posts