What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | QF3 - 2 v 7 | Sat 8:30 | Panthers 22-24 Raiders | CUA

Qualifying Final Result: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't dislike either team and not sure who to cheer for here.

Canberra fans, with 1 exception are pretty decent to speak to on this forum, and Penrith fans are generally ok.

On the basis of the one lunatic Raiders fan, think I'll cheer for Penrith.

I do think Canberra will beat them though.

No.
The prize trackhead whose name begins with Raiders and ends in Premiers is the one being referenced.

ahaha

crying%2Bbaby.jpg

thommo4pm

Coach
Whoopsy.... Boxed yourself into a little corner there have ya

not quite. :lol:

I said there was a lunatic, you thought I was referring to you, suggesting that you yourself believe you are a lunatic.
I was just glad you thought that about yourself despite me not actually saying it.
Well done.

Scum stain fans, please don't turn this into one of your typical filth ridden threads i.e your last game day thread. Thank you

Eaglestar

Juniors
Hard to pick a winner. Like Raiders form but like fact it played in Penrith. Need to think bit more before deciding.

pantherz9103

First Grade
A few stats to boost Panther hopes.

In our last 2 games we've led Souffs 28-0 after 23 minutes and Cronulla 18-0 after 16 mins.

In our last home final back in 2004 against the Dragons, we led 24-0 after 17 mins.

Not that I'm expecting us to do the same thing v the Raiders who are in fine form, but it shows what we're capable of at home.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'd argue the Raiders are in fine form... they let in two late tries and probably scraped in via their teeth against a severely depleted Broncos side... their form prior to that was good stuff but I reckon they might've peaked a few weeks back. If Penrith can maintain what they've been doing they should win.

If Canberra were playing Saints, it might've been a different story. Sorry Raiders :)

murraymob

Coach
Ok Panthers supporters, how confident are you?
A canberra supporting colleague who had his heart set on it being Saints VS Raiders wants to bet me $1000 that the Raiders can get over Penrith by 12+.
Should I take him up on his action or leave it alone?

if he is saying raiders by 12 or me take his money easiest money you will earn.Will be a high scoring game with both sides scoring plenty.Penrith to win due to home ground

abpanther

Staff member
I'm trying to buy tickets online now with that MyNRL code and it ain't working, bloody hell, anyone else having that problem??

Latest posts