What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | QF3 - 2 v 7 | Sat 8:30 | Panthers 22-24 Raiders | CUA

Qualifying Final Result: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

(KW)

Juniors
Campo no longer in doubt, health baby girl arrived this morning. Congrats to Campo.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
That might spur him on for a big game now, so leaning towards the Raiders now.

Paullyboy

Coach
I'd say it'd be more likely to be detrimental if anything, but I'm confident he'll have his mind on the job.

Kilkenny

Coach
Apart from the Dragons v Sea Eagles all the other three semi finals are surely 50-50 bets.

We the Panthers have some injury issues and are missing our most influential player but at the end of the day there are no excuses at this time of the season.

I don't know whether we will win and I am equally sure no Raiders fan can confidently predict they will be victors from this one.

I just hope once the final siren sound's which ever way it goes there are no controversial decisions from either the video ref or on field officials which determine this outcome.

Hopefully the players on the field will determine the outcome.

skeepe

Immortal
I just hope once the final siren sound's which ever way it goes there are no controversial decisions from either the video ref or on field officials which determine this outcome.

Hopefully the players on the field will determine the outcome.

I agree, however it's Ben Cummins so the chances of that seem pretty slim unfortunately.

goosie

Juniors
its ok if he doesnt play its not sudden death for the panthers. he shall be rite to play next week you would think. or i should say in two weeks time after they beat the raiders tomorrow nite lol

skeepe

Immortal
A few milestones for the Raiders this week.

Campese has his first child.
Jarrod Croker turns 20 tomorrow.
Joel Thompson, Danny Galea and Reece Robinson all re-sign.

Good times. They'll be fired up big time.

abpanther

Staff member
I am chilled dude, just saying everything I've read says that he had a light training session today and is in doubt, nrl.com is the link that I already posted which says that he is in doubt, doesn't say anywhere that he has been ruled out. Don't know why you posted that...

abpanther

Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play though, wouldn't be worth risking him as we get 2 bites at the cherry