What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R1 | Mon | Tigers 26-22 Sea Eagles | SFS

Result: Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bench
Did you watch the game?

Great defence. Got smashed twice n keep coming. Scored a try. Got a try assist.
That guy obviously dislikes the WestsTigers,you can tell from his posts,but I will cop Fulton in my team anyday,can't wait till we play the Knights.

shear_joy9

Coach
what will the tigers do when tuiaki comes back?

1. Moltzen
2. Tuiaki
3. Lawrence
4. Ayshford
5. Tuqiri

that is one amazing backline.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Moltzen isn't a fullbacks arsehole, very good player but not a fullback. Shaky at best under the high ball and WALKS sideways on kick returns.

super_coach

First Grade
With a big lead Manly pulled down the shutters . In fact all match their game plan was very simple, use their big men for five tackles and than go the hail mary bomb and in eighty minutes of football hardly made a line bust. They only carried the ball over the line once.

They are a good side with a top pack of forwards but like the dragons they need to get some variation going, but very early days yet

adamkungl

Immortal
Moltzen isn't a fullbacks arsehole, very good player but not a fullback. Shaky at best under the high ball and WALKS sideways on kick returns.

Correct...that said, I was bagging the bloke after his second or third fumble at the back, when he put on two tries in quick succession minutes later and got Tigers back into the game

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Correct...that said, I was bagging the bloke after his second or third fumble at the back, when he put on two tries in quick succession minutes later and got Tigers back into the game

Should be at halfback IMO. He is not an organising halfback, but doesn't need to be with Farah and Marshall around.

Lui looked OK tonight but is he really that good that we have to play Moltzen out of position? I don't think so.

Would like to see:

1. Tuqiri
2. Tuiaki
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Ryan
6. Marshall
7. Molzten

In saying that Moltzen at fullback could also give us:

1. Moltzen
2. Tuqiri
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Tuiaki
6. Marshall
7. Lui

Could even play Tuqiri in the centres and Ayshford on the wing if need be.

adamkungl

Immortal
If Moltzen learns to catch he could be an ok fullback, chiming in wide in the backline. But in the foundation cup and tonights game i've seen him drop that many simple balls...

GB!

Juniors
well done tigpies, manly switched off and you's turned it on.

manly look done already with injuries and suspensions coming our way:(

Godz Illa

Coach
Great game. Fox built it up a bit in the week lead-up, purely based on the match last year, and it lived up to the hype. Never a dull moment

Mader45

Juniors
Should be at halfback IMO. He is not an organising halfback, but doesn't need to be with Farah and Marshall around.

Lui looked OK tonight but is he really that good that we have to play Moltzen out of position? I don't think so.

Would like to see:

1. Tuqiri
2. Tuiaki
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Ryan
6. Marshall
7. Molzten

Would you really want Tuqiri at fullback considering the speed of the game today? What about

1. Mullaney
2. Tuqiri
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Tuiaki
6. Marshall
7. Molzten

Cletus

First Grade
With a big lead Manly pulled down the shutters . In fact all match their game plan was very simple, use their big men for five tackles and than go the hail mary bomb and in eighty minutes of football hardly made a line bust. They only carried the ball over the line once.

They are a good side with a top pack of forwards but like the dragons they need to get some variation going, but very early days yet

glenn Stewart and Roses tries weren't from kicks. You're right that we play through our fowards but it's not a bad plan with the pack we've got, when Rose was on we totally dominated the Tigers fowards. And I don't know why you expect us to be up to speed in the halves with Lyon going back to 5/8 and Foran going to half. It was always going to take a while to gel.

Anyway i thought it was a top game. Tony williams really impressed me. I wasn't expecting much from him and I thought he was outstanding apart from a couple of defensive lapses, and Benji will do that to teams. Rose was biblical, Kite looks to be in for a much better year than last year.Shame about Brett though.