What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R1 | Mon | Tigers 26-22 Sea Eagles | SFS

Result: Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimmyB

Juniors
Manly played like merkins all damn game. Every time there was a man prone they'd come in to try and smash him. It was inevitable they'd connect on a few.

Glad to see good football rewarded tonight. Manly have nothing in the halves. Foran is a great little player, but a half back he isn't. Three man overlap and he cuts off his right foot.

Garts

Bench
Good win by the Tigers. We probably got a little too aggressive and it ended up gifting the Tigers too much ball and they made us pay.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jeez most of those high tackles against Manly were soft as all hell, I hate the pricks but when a bloke is chopped down to stomach height it's just unfortunate....and did they change the rules? I was under the impression the sin bin couldn't be used for acts of foul play, in was either just a penalty or sent off...

Gaba

First Grade
sheens was yelling on the sideline kick the ball out after the tap, will blocker roach come out and wanting a rule change, what the tigers done was against the spirit of the game

Garts

Bench
Jeez most of those high tackles against Manly were soft as all hell, I hate the pricks but when a bloke is chopped down to stomach height it's just unfortunate....and did they change the rules? I was under the impression the sin bin couldn't be used for acts of foul play, in was either just a penalty or sent off...

Agree. I can cop a penalty for them but they better not be suspended for them. Its Rugby League not Netball ffs.

Solid

Juniors
Unbelievable!

I'm speechless. Tigers looked so weak and Manly so strong.

Truly great spectacle.