What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R12 | Fri | Dragons 30-0 Eels | WIN Jubilee

Result: Dragons v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Darius Boyd is a disgrace,everytime he gets tackled looks up to the ref and cries like a girl for a penalty,i hope he snaps his neck.

Once again the ref gives this disgrace a penalty just because he looked up and cried,Dragons score a short time after,i hope Boyd gets Aids

Danish

Referee
if it goes backwards out of the hands that would mean it at least traveled backwards for a short time before floating forward.

Went forward the whole way.

Even so it was just pathetic defence

kay

Juniors
God Boyd is a dog....

I mean seriously, has the bloke ever got tackled without throwing a toddler tantrum?

glad I'm not the only one noticing that, if eels scored off the same suspect pass he threw, he'd probably still be whining

bartman

Immortal
Saints aren't playing that well imo, but it's the sign of a good side that can get a winning lead on when they aren't really hitting their straps.

Saints will be there in the top 4, as for Parra... maybe we'll scrape in 8th again, but don't look like setting the world on fire again doing so.

Latest posts