What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R20 | Sat | Storm 18-10 Panthers | AAMI

Result: Storm v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
If we lose next week to the Cowboys then we'll be lucky to even make the 8. Who'd be a Penrith supporter?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
What happened to the times when Players used to be upset about a loss?

I mean...Purtell..case in point. Was f**king ordinary all night. Inglis carved him the f**k up. Then he's standing there after the game...joking and laughing with him.

All the while the fans are there left heart broken by the fact the guy is a f**king nuffy.

BE MAD!...BE UPSET!...f**k show me something that you actually care that you lost the game ffs.

i'd be more upset about the lack of football smarts. down by two, and you don't rush to the scrum to get time called off? i don't care how unlikely a win is, f**ken get to the scrum.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Storm shouldn't be playing with an illegal team and be able to deny other teams with finals hopes points...

The Storm shouldn't be playing with an illegal team and be able to deny other teams with finals hopes points...

All teams are in the sam situation against the Storm. It is not ideal obviously...

The Panthers looked off their game, a lot of dropped ball and the forwards were not gaining any dominance in the middle of the park.

stormbati

Bench
Bellamy 14. - 0 Elliot.
I'd hate to be in the sheds at fulltime for Penrith.
Jennings made a few mistakes but to be fair one was a close intercept, one was stripped and I think he got the better of Neilsen.

Panthers fans shouldn't lose hope, Walsh and Lewis out, them in the side is a massive difference. One win could get things rolling again.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Penriths next two games agianst Cowboys and Raiders are absolute must wins. Lose any of those and the season is almost over.

murraymob

Coach
Blaming the storms rorting or the refs is looking for excuses .We completed 19 out of 34 sets with the ball thats why we lost

Penriths next two games agianst Cowboys and Raiders are absolute must wins. Lose any of those and the season is almost over.

That won't be an issue...Penrith will win both of these games and get back on track.

I will be jumping on the Panthers bandwagon when you guys hit the finals.