What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R20 | Sun | Rabbitohs 38-28 Warriors | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
congratulations referees. souths did nothing to deserve to win that, and they won't be getting any credit from me.

thommo4pm

Coach
Well if the Talanoa try wasn't given, which everyone thinks it shouldn't have been, the Warriors would have been up 28-26 and no need for Luck to do the stupid play.
Souths did well scoring that last try though.

Jose93

Juniors
Yep, the referees got Souths home. Forget the extra 2 points I think they "might" have had, they must have got about 22 off the two clowns in the middle.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Well if the Talanoa try wasn't given, which everyone thinks it shouldn't have been, the Warriors would have been up 28-26 and no need for Luck to do the stupid play.
Souths did well scoring that last try though.

add in the two off forward passes and the calls in general play they got and it wouldn't have even been close.

Fein

First Grade
Great win by the Rabbitohs, GREAT second half.

I'd rate the Warriors and Roosters as the best teams we have played this year.

Oh, and tough luck Thommo, you f**king halfwitted arseclown. :lol::lol:

Rovelli

Bench
Disappointing loss and a very costly defeat. Defensively we showed signs of cracking after some excellent displays. Souths are full of talent and had to put it together some time.

Now we're under huge pressure from the chasing team. Big match against the Gold Coast next Sunday.

MightyBronco

Juniors
Souths got an amazing ride. Warriors were robbed. But they did play pretty awesome. So did the Warriors too. That was a GREAT game i reckon, best i'd seen in a while. Lucky Gus wasnt commentating.

typicalfan

Coach
The Warriors cost themselves by not backing themselves with the ball in hand imo, completely dominant until they put the cue in the rack. Some iffy calls but the second half the Warriors were replaced by imitations IMO.

thommo4pm

Coach
Great win by the Rabbitohs, GREAT second half.

I'd rate the Warriors and Roosters as the best teams we have played this year.

Oh, and tough luck Thommo, you f**king halfwitted arseclown. :lol::lol:

Tough luck for what?
You are a moron. :lol:

Juju

Juniors
Thought Souths wanted it alittle more today and that was perhaps the difference. Refs certainly helped though. Oh well the streaks over.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The Warriors cost themselves by not backing themselves with the ball in hand imo, completely dominant until they put the cue in the rack.

probably a pretty fair assessment. i don't know why we only get up by 12 (or 10 in this case) before we decide to shut up shop, it's not a winning strategy.

we should have still pissed it in had the referees not been crooked.

typicalfan

Coach
probably a pretty fair assessment. i don't know why we only get up by 12 (or 10 in this case) before we decide to shut up shop, it's not a winning strategy.

we should have still pissed it in had the referees not been crooked.
Yeah, wasn't a high quality contest in the second half, both teams were ordinary and the refs were even worse.

Latest posts