What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R25 | Fri | Rabbitohs 24-16 Eels | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If that's the case what bileduct says, it mirrors a similar ruling that denied Daniel Rauicava a try for us vs Canberra a few weeks back where it was ruled an Idris tap was a knock-on.

skeepe

Immortal
Should I as a Saints fan be worried about facing a desperate Souths team with a shot of pinching 8th place next week?

If the Raiders do the right thing on Friday (and tomorrow), Souths won't have anything to play for by next Sunday.

BranVan3000

Coach
I just realised, with either the Roosters or the Raiders, our fate is lying in the hands of the Cowboys. FUUUUUU

Bumble

First Grade
Should I as a Saints fan be worried about facing a desperate Souths team with a shot of pinching 8th place next week?

I just hope you win tomorrow and hopefully Bennett gives a few of your guys a rest...

We weren't too bad in the second half, but the first 40 was f**king woeful. Taylor made a huge difference tonight - we've missed him more than I realised. Now all we need is Sutton to make a shock return..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I was clearly referring to on TV. Although as another poster indicated, Ch 9 seemed to be having audio issues much of the night.

Latest posts