What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R7 | ANZAC Day | Storm 40-6 Warriors | Etihad

Result: Storm v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW are u actually stupid? injuries caused them to be below the cap nothing else, doesn't mean a thing. Warriors had no Price, Mannering, Vatuvei and Seymour. That's 1 million dollars at least off their cap.

who cares stop whinging,ffs get over it and lets get on with the footy

nz loss cause they were to busy thinking the same way as you instead of being focused on beating the storm like they should of been

You know I actually felt sorry for Storm players and fans, suffering from the actions of a corrupt administration.

That was before the game. Thanks to the performances of the thugs and the field and the idiot fans, I hope their year just gets worse from here on in.

they pretty much have been playing this way for 4 years lol,they have always been dirtty just look what slater did to skandalis

Flapper

First Grade
bullsh*t. It was a cheap shot from a thug.

The only thing Luck had done was stick up for his team after cheap shot upon cheap shot from Storm thugs.

Melbourne had a choice tonight. They could come out as a team that responds under adversity in the best possible way, or they could choose to be a bunch of thugs out to blame it on everyone but themselves. They chose the latter.

Next time watch the f**king game perhaps, idiot. Luck was niggling about the cheating sh*t the ENTIRE GAME. He was pushing and pushing and pushing, and got what HIS actions deserved.

Moron.

Apey

Staff member
I just don't understand......how is this fair on the warriors playing against a team cheating.......it just doesn't not compute.....its ridiculous. The warriors have no shot

Lol, the Storm cheating is the least of Warriors concerns right now.

TheFrog

Coach
as had been said before they were not 700k over tonight,so people stop your whinging

btw i guess league isnt dead in melbourne 24,000 WOW

The crowd was just gawkers looking at a curiosity.

And other teams have to include their injured players in their cap. The Storm were over. This game, and the 2010 NRL season, are both a very unfunny joke.

The crowd was just gawkers looking at a curiosity.

And other teams have to include their injured players in their cap. The Storm were over. This game, and the 2010 NRL season, are both a very unfunny joke.

the crowds have been good in melbourne though even before this
ever since they got out of Olympic park

Jason Maher

Immortal
lol@ anyone saying Melbourne were under the cap because they left a handful of players out. If they weren't cheating the cap, they wouldn't have had the calibre of backup player to bring in for the players they left out.

This is not to take anything away from the performance of the Warriors. They did their level best to ensure the Melbourne players and fans would have something small to latch onto after a sh*t of a week.

I will be very ineterested to see how the cheating scum peform for the rest fo this season. Pretty much the only motivator remaining for them is the good old siege mentality, and I'm curious to see how long that can actually fuel a team to bother turning up and trying to peform when ultimately they know there is zero reqard for their efforts. I'm also happy we don't play the bastards again. So as far as I'm concerned, I'm more than happy for the Storm to run out and smash other teams, both physically and on the scoreboard, legally or otherwise, because the Dragons can only gain from it. As for the two points we gave up to the cheating scum: 1) we didn't play well enough to deserve the win anyway; and 2) I think we'll win the minor premiership comfortably without those two points. Whether we can finally overcome our finals stage fright is another matter altogether.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
bullsh*t. It was a cheap shot from a thug.

The only thing Luck had done was stick up for his team after cheap shot upon cheap shot from Storm thugs.

Melbourne had a choice tonight. They could come out as a team that responds under adversity in the best possible way, or they could choose to be a bunch of thugs out to blame it on everyone but themselves. They chose the latter.
No wonder you and Locky are considered that dumbest shyts on this forum.

lol@ anyone saying Melbourne were under the cap because they left a handful of players out. If they weren't cheating the cap, they wouldn't have had the calibre of backup player to bring in for the players they left out.

This is not to take anything away from the performance of the Warriors. They did their level best to ensure the Melbourne players and fans would have something small to latch onto after a sh*t of a week.

I will be very ineterested to see how the cheating scum peform for the rest fo this season. Pretty much the only motivator remaining for them is the good old siege mentality, and I'm curious to see how long that can actually fuel a team to bother turning up and trying to peform when ultimately they know there is zero reqard for their efforts. I'm also happy we don't play the bastards again. So as far as I'm concerned, I'm more than happy for the Storm to run out and smash other teams, both physically and on the scoreboard, legally or otherwise, because the Dragons can only gain from it. As for the two points we gave up to the cheating scum: 1) we didn't play well enough to deserve the win anyway; and 2) I think we'll win the minor premiership comfortably without those two points. Whether we can finally overcome our finals stage fright is another matter altogether.

lol what ??? Duffie and widdop have only played one game ,they are just bought up from u20s last year

Tandy another player storm bought cause no one else wanted to give him a go after sheens let him go

You know I actually felt sorry for Storm players and fans, suffering from the actions of a corrupt administration.

That was before the game. Thanks to the performances of the thugs and the field and the idiot fans, I hope their year just gets worse from here on in.

Chill out and pull ya head in...just got back from the match and the cheap shots went both ways.

As for the idiot fans...stop generalising. The fans were strong in voice and numbers.

Matt Duffie had a very impressive debut...good pace and great finishing skill.

He will be the basis for a new backline from here IMO...

Flapper

First Grade
No they didn't.

Yes they did. You are not only completely wrong, but a braindead imbecile to boot. I'd tell you I might set you on fire if I ever see you in the street, but you might actually take it seriously.

Jason Maher

Immortal
lol what ??? Duffie and widdop have only played one game ,they are just bought up from u20s last year

Tandy another player storm bought cause no one else wanted to give him a go after sheens let him go

Doesn't matter - the f**kwits are still 700k over the cap, and would be even if they sent out their Toyota Cup team. It's not too difficult to understand really. 700k is 2 or 3 top players or 5 or 6 average players who simply should not be there. While ever the current squad is held together, they are still cheating.

Incidentally, sending out young blokes (or other players) not in the top 25 causes whatever is being paid to those young blokes to be added on to the wages for the top 25. A number of teams have been fined in the past for going over the meagre amount allowed to cover payments to these players (usually teams that have been forced to bring in players to cover injuries). So if Melbourne were to send out their Toyota Cup team, or even continue making wholesale changes each week, they'd be breaking the cap all over again.

Last edited: