What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R9 | Mon | Roosters 14-32 Cowboys | SFS

Result: Roosters v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie124

First Grade
Im just glad to get a 50/50 call go our way for once (not just talking about this game, just in general)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I love how Canberra fans (read: skeepe) just sit in match threads whacking on about games that don't involve their team for one reason or another.

skeepe

Immortal
I love how Canberra fans (read: skeepe) just sit in match threads whacking on about games that don't involve their team for one reason or another.

Apologies Dodger, didn't realise you could only discuss matches that involve the team you support on LU.

Pillock.

Canard

Immortal
Cowboys unlucky to not have another two points, that was definitely off-side from SKD to Mini.

skeepe

Immortal
Cows fans are in no position to complain.

To be fair, I think Perrett knocked on in the lead up to the Kouparitsas try as well. Scary thought that - the video ref has been called on twice and has got both wrong.

Fein

First Grade
Defend that one Robert Finch. Absolute howler. No way that is a try.

Correct.

I can hear it now "The Roosters player did not have control of the ball". :roll:

So what would that be Finch, a two man strip?

That ruling is completely indefensible and certainly up there with the top 5 mistakes of the season.

A disgraceful decision.

BDR

First Grade
What's going on positionally for the Cowboys? Was it a straight Bowen/Gallant swap or was there a bit of a shuffle there?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Apologies Dodger, didn't realise you could only discuss matches that involve the team you support on LU.

Pillock.
:lol: Not sure where you gather such nonsense from, you can post wherever you like. I'm just commenting on how much of a f**kwit everyone thinks you are.

Latest posts