What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R9 | Mon | Roosters 14-32 Cowboys | SFS

Result: Roosters v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BDR

First Grade
Gee this game is a bloody shocker, neither team are doing anything impressive at all

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh dear.

You're a deadset lost cause. Your signature is prime evidence of this.

Roosters have had some bad calls against them. But there is no way their 'effort' deserves reward. Happy for the Cowboys to get a win up with Thurston out.

chrisD

Coach
Is perrot geniused? If he was gonna come in why the f**k would he not come in on Tonga instead of the man inside him already marked?

Apey

Staff member
Chris Ward :lol:

How the f**k can you watch that several times and give it a try?

That was absolutely disgraceful. :lol:

Rodent

Bench
Carney just let in a try with paper thin defence on his goal line. Pathetic defence for someone with SOO aspirations.

aussies1st

Staff member
That is what happens with Carney at halfback, no direction. Injection of Bowen seems to have done the trick for the Cowboys, didn't miss Thurston at all although when they get him back they will be even better.

BDR

First Grade
Fairly sh*te game in front of a handful of fans... one of the ugliest wins in recent memory, but gee we needed it

renouf

Juniors
How is it that Anasta is still playing at 5/8? He is a lock at best.. has no passing abilities whatsoever, not even capable of putting a player into a hole.

Very average..

chrisD

Coach
I only saw the last half hour, but I can't be too hard on Carney from what I saw, he was one of the few Roosters players not to do something geniused in that time.

Charlie124

First Grade
Cowboys cant win without Thurston?? Tell that to Roosters fans! Thats twice in two years now without him and throw in the loss of O'Donnell thats a great win away for our boys.

Extremely impressed with the debutaunts Morgan and Hogan (especially).

yew yew!

mattyVOK

Bench
We really missed Pearce tonight. Carney did some good things and tried hard but is obviously underdone in the halves and Pearce’s direction could of proven invaluable.
2 Video ref decisions went against us but at the end of the day sh*t happens in a big city and we can’t be blaming that for the loss.
Mini, Perrett and SKD were horrific tonight and the passing game in general was crap also. Forwards were pretty good especially Hargraves. I think the roosters were surprised to find themselves behind by 12 and tried a bit too hard in pushing passes etc and could never quite wrestle that momentum back
At the end of the day though we are still 5-4 and have an opportunity to better that next week before a much needed bye. Congratulations to the Cowboys on a good win!!

mattyVOK

Bench
We really missed Pearce tonight. Carney did some good things and tried hard but is obviously underdone in the halves and Pearce’s direction could of proven invaluable.

2 Video ref decisions went against us but at the end of the day sh*t happens in a big city and we can’t be blaming that for the loss.

Mini, Perrett and SKD were horrific tonight and the passing game in general was crap also. Forwards were pretty good especially Hargraves. I think the roosters were surprised to find themselves behind by 12 and tried a bit too hard in pushing passes etc and could never quite wrestle that momentum back

At the end of the day though we are still 5-4 and have an opportunity to better that next week before a much needed bye. Congratulations to the Cowboys on a good win!!

Choppies

Coach
Terrible effort. Even without the Cowboys being gifted 2 tries we still would have lost. Stupid decisions again. Throwing passes that were never on. Dropping it and generally having no idea.
Jones, Minichiello and Anasta have to go.
Jones because I don't see the hype and can't tackle to save his life and IMO just wasting a spot, Mini because he is way past it and playing on borrowed time and same with Anasta. Bani drops a bomb at the start of the game so what does he do? Keeps bombing Bowen.

Latest posts