What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF1 - W4 v L2 | Fri | Raiders 24-26 Tigers | Canberra (CAN elim)

Semi Final Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sarahk

Juniors
^^^^ Tania hiiiii
Haha I'm on my iPhone just noticed ur in here because it's lagging so much . Who are u cheering for :)

BDR

First Grade
The only thing that will redeem this shambles is if Canberra gets up and I win some chaff.

Rovelli

Bench
Still winnable for the Raiders for sure. Only 6 points in it, and the Tigers are backing up from a 100-minute game last week.

Dragon

Coach
Raiders will get em in the end i reckon. What about the tigers rushing out of the line defence? Thats some risky business

chrisD

Coach
Lawrence and Lote look like what would happen if Thurston and Walsh had to defend beside each other.

BDR

First Grade
Still winnable for the Raiders for sure. Only 6 points in it, and the Tigers are backing up from a 100-minute game last week.

Why does everyone keep saying this? It was an extra 20 mins a week ago and they're professionally groomed athletes. I think they'll manage.