What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF1 - W4 v L2 | Fri | Raiders 24-26 Tigers | Canberra (CAN elim)

Semi Final Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ladmate

Bench
We should have 20 penalties, Campese crawls atleast 3 meters every time he is tackled. They scored after a crawl. Damn refs.

Danish

Referee
What an interesting and exciting half of footy.

The tigers completely dominated opening proceedings and looked like they were going to run away with it, but like last week the couldn't capitalise, Benji started getting too fancy and they let the raiders get back in it. Truly astonishing that they are only up by 6 points. Will the relatively low lead come back to haunt them like it did against the roosters?

Referees are having a shocker as well. Blowing so many soft penalties, while still letting both sides get away with murder in the play the ball. I cant understand why these blokes can have such razor sharp vision to spot even slight supposed rakes while missing blatant stuff like walking off the mark (campo), defenders walking through the play the ball (gibbs) and other nonsense.

Also, Ryan = Fitzhenry v2.0

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
What the f**k is Campese complaining to the ref about? He should have been pinged a few times. For walking off the mark and also for being a balding twat

Chook Norris

First Grade
tigers were looking especially sharp in that opening period.. whilst canberra are only beginning to overcome their nervousness

it's anybody's game

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm calling for Fitzy to come on for Ryan, he has been abysmal

what about campese crawling 5m off the mark for canberras first try, how wasn't that a penalty?

Lucky to only be 6 behind imo....terrible start

Still in it but definately have to pick our game up, tigers were all over it at the start there

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
They're all the fashion these days mate

It is in Union lol

2sbk4u8.jpg

Eelectrica

Referee
First team to score in the 2nd half wins I think. Tigers fired their best shots and should have a bigger lead.
Dragons gonna kill the winner anyway.

Happy with that first half. A few of the last passes just aren't sticking though. If a few more stick, we'll win this well. Also our defence is dreadful (even considering last week), I can see us holding onto this one though.

For the Harrison try, if Campese walked any further off the mark he could've scored the try himself.

Meth

Staff member
I want to see Campese feeding the ball more to Croker- he's hardly been involved so far

Latest posts