What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | TEST | Fri 7 May | Australia 12-8 New Zealand | AAMI

Result : Kangaroos v Kiwis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
He's done one all season?

That one on Luke was around the shoulders.

He flies a little close the the wind IMO.

Has a tackling style not unlike Morley and hangs the arm out a bit. Collects a lot of people up around the shoulders and could start getting pinged a lot if he's not careful

Someone

Bench
Australia has played like sh*t. How they didnt score 30 plus points in beyond me.

Terrible terrible test.

ironhorse

Juniors
man of the match ?

Luke Lewis strong all night , Morris 2 tries .

Of course channel 9 thinks Jarrod Hayne should get it though

Danish

Referee
That must be about the worst test I've seen in... well, ever really.

Wouldn't have looked out of place at 9:30pm on a saturday.

Scorpio30

Bench
What's that supposed to mean?

Posters were rating him above Thurston despite Marshall rarely stepping up in the International scene.

Its supposed to mean put him in an Australian team with an Australian forward pack with Australian backs and see how he goes....Dont get me wrong Thurston is a better footballer...Im just saying.

But the he wouldnt be "conservative" enough for the Australian plays.

chrisD

Coach
Slaters positioning out back and just off Lockyers hip and Lockyer finding him was perfect, but then Slater usually made the wrong decision from there, the one time he didn't it made it to Lyon in space and Lyon slipped over.