What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | TEST | Fri 7 May | Australia 12-8 New Zealand | AAMI

Result : Kangaroos v Kiwis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billythekid

First Grade
Why wait till the last 10 minutes to turn it on?

I hate when teams slack off at the start and than try and pile it on at the finish. It was like watching the rabbits.

Big Pete

Referee
Its supposed to mean put him in an Australian team with an Australian forward pack with Australian backs and see how he goes....Dont get me wrong Thurston is a better footballer...Im just saying.

But the he wouldnt be "conservative" enough for the Australian plays.

I actually rate the Kiwi's forward pack over the Australians.

Thurston seems to play with a level of sensibility and talent that just makes him a far superior talent.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
That Australian team sucks,they have no backline moves or nothing involving Morris or Hayne,just let them sit out there and never pass it to them,loser team

chrisD

Coach
Gidley managed 32 tackles, pretty impressive. Feels weird saying something nice about him.

And he would have had a try assist if Lockyer was awake to it. His ball to Thaiday played a big part in the first try getting him up to full speed and on the outside, also got no credit. I don't like defending someone I didn't think should be in the team but the posting here about him and Hayne has been pretty geniused.

Apey

Staff member
Gidley managed 32 tackles, pretty impressive. Feels weird saying something nice about him.

Gidley's defence was fantastic tonight, his cover defence especially.

He definitely made some poor decisions once again though, which people will fuss over. The kick was the worst decision - leave that to the halves please. He actually throws less forward passes than Cameron Smith, but managed to get pinged for one.

I thought the game was entertaining. Glad it wasn't a blowout for once anyway.

Big Pete

Referee
The first one I can see the argument for, but please explain the penalty against Matulino that led to the second try.

Heard it was a head high, I'd have to see it again.

To suggest the Kiwis won a moral victory is stupid. Australia were easily the superior side and when the Kiwis had their chances, they blew them because their playmakers aren't up to International standard (in the case of Foran - yet, in the case of Marshall who knows).

EELICIT

Juniors
Sorry guys but the ref was quite good, consistent at least. Archer should take a leaf out of his book

Big Pete

Referee
How about Marshall being allowed to knock in on twice outside his own try line in the first half before scurrying away?

Ref was poor, but he was poor both ways.

EELICIT

Juniors
That Australian team sucks,they have no backline moves or nothing involving Morris or Hayne,just let them sit out there and never pass it to them,loser team

I totally agree, it made me sick personally! Tim Sheens shouldnt be coaching the AUS team! Really he shouldn't be !!!

Latest posts