What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100 000...

bucko

Juniors
Well it might be a few weeks away, but the 100 000th post in the fun bar is fast approaching.....who is going to hold the honour of posting the for the 100 000th time in here? This is possibly the highest honour in the fun bars history, so who will it be...?

MrCharisma

Bench
Someone take notice... I surely ain't. I love this place... I hope it's FI with another confessio :mrgreen:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Personally, just to spite everyone, I hope it's some troll posting in the 'Person Above You Thread'. That, or me.

PJ Marshal

Coach
i hope its one of the great charachters from summer of dreams, in fact for nibbs effort in writing that epic tale i think he is more than worthy enough of the honour

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hate o burst your bubble, but the FFB has been past the 100,000 post mark at least twice that I know of.

Some pruning of threads/posts and relocating of threads has seen the number diminish substantially.

Latest posts