What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100 Years

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
I can’t believe the club hasn’t promoted the massive achievement of turning 100 years old.
Such an impressive milestone.
Am I missing something???
I find it embarrassing.

possm

Coach
I'd like to see Saints celebrate our 100 year history by challenging the NRL to officially recognise it and include it in the offical records of the Dragons. It is time our Club stood up against what it fans believe is a grave injustice. I say it is petty jealousy by others who's preferred club will never ever reach such heights at that famous 11 straight GF wins in the 50s and 60s.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I'd like to see Saints celebrate our 100 year history by challenging the NRL to officially recognise it and include it in the offical records of the Dragons. It is time our Club stood up against what it fans believe is a grave injustice. I say it is petty jealousy by others who's preferred club will never ever reach such heights at that famous 11 straight GF wins in the 50s and 60s.

Yes- and a valuable marketing opportunity missed. A centenary jersey would have been hugely popular with fans.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
The blood and bandages jersey and the 2021 Red V are on rotation.
With each visit to a saints game one jersy is worn over the other.
They will both flooow Saints at once all season.
Feeling the honour to wear them both - at once