What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1000 posts for the week

"Surf thru knowing you've been warned about the adult content."

Isn't it funny how the words 'adult content' have you immediately thinking it's a place for spotty teenagers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL.. thanks Grubrunner... mind you, adult content may be a contradiction in terms.
Cheers mate.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Try again Steve but dont drag over the top line. I made the same mistake myself

C

CanadianSteve

Sorry, Willow, you keep having to bail me out from technical glitches. Can I just leave it as is?

It's great to see the unsupressable rj is still at it. Yes, it would be good if some here would drop in once in a while and give him the odd new post. A while back he opened a section for his school mates, and the forum was inundated with their teenage talk, but now that's died off and the discussion is sparse.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thats ok Steve but by dragging from the bottom and only including the forums (not the top lines) you'll get a neater finish.

C

CanadianSteve

<table cellspacing=2 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td>rjworldsportsnews</td> <td align=middle>18</td> <td align=middle>0</td> <td align=middle>1</td> <td align=left width=1>&lt;NOBR>assistant manager&lt;/NOBR></td> <td align=middle> </td></tr> <tr> <td>legends world of sport</td> <td align=middle>1074</td> <td align=middle>15</td> <td align=middle>4</td> <td align=left width=1>&lt;NOBR>member&lt;/NOBR></td> <td align=middle> </td></tr> <tr> <td>FootyShow</td> <td align=middle>434</td> <td align=middle>37</td> <td align=middle>19</td> <td align=left width=1>&lt;NOBR>member&lt;/NOBR></td> <td align=middle> </td></tr> <tr> <td>World of Rugby League</td> <td align=middle>241</td> <td align=middle>8</td> <td align=middle>13</td> <td align=left width=1>&lt;NOBR>member&lt;/NOBR></td> <td align=middle> </td></tr> <tr> <td>Sports Bar</td></tr></tbody></table>
OK, that's better. To paraphrase Kruschev, we are burying those other forums. In terms of # of posts, anyway.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bronco, I honestly don't know what the record is but if its gets to 1200 I think we're safe in calling it.

:)
My Groups
<table cellspacing=2 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td colspan=6></td></tr> <tr> <td align=left></td> <td align=middle>Messages</td> <td align=middle>Photos</td> <td align=middle>Members</td> <td align=left>Status</td> <td align=middle>What's New</td> <tr> <tr> <td>legends world of sport</td> <td align=middle>1076</td> <td align=middle>15</td> <td align=middle>4</td> <td align=left width=1>member</td> <td align=middle> </td></tr></tbody></table>

O

ozbash

i was having a look in the photo album and i,m blowed if i can see the 15 new ones.

C

CanadianSteve

Thats the way Steve. :)Now delete that post #23

I was going to, but you beat me to it. More heavy-handed managing!;)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes, I know... I was in the room at the time and I thought... what the heck... delete one of Canadian Steve's posts... I feel much better now. :D

Latest posts