What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10488 Reasons to **** off c'town

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
Forget about those Orange Whores...De-merge and go it alone you mighty West Magpies!...The Orange ones are nothing without you guys and they know it...real spirit and tradition comes from the West side not the dirty Orange side.

BTW...you win a GF as a merged entitiy, and the Tiger fans still aren't happy..disgraceful

Dave Q

Coach
The fair flag of Souths is now flying on this forum.

Now I see nothing but light and kindness everywhere I look.

Lay down your arms Balmain ho's, join us in our fight for freedom!

Up the magpies!

My greatest fear is when we leave, this thread will return to a civil war.

So we must stay until the streets have been cleaned up.

I feel the need for a song from home:

"Glory Glory...."

Its tough being so far from home bringing peace to other clubs.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach

All quiet on the front, just as we like it. Peace, peace in our time.

Heres a picture of Souths General Richo waving us goodbye, geez I miss home.

Education classes start soon guys. Thats where we teach you about souths players.

None of us are here by choice, us souths guys- we'd rather be home... but our cause is noble.

Last edited:

Mish

Juniors
This place is a little boring now that we have somewhere else to chat. Too many mentally challenged soufs supporters here killing everyones intellegence with their stupidity and dribble.

I will visit tho from time to time tho, when Im bored.

Dave Q

Coach
Happy faces everywhere.

Paradise on LU thanks to the brave footsoldiers of South Sydney.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
you'd think they would show a little gratitude. they were ready to rip out each others throats out when we arrived.

just shows that without souths, rugby league would just be chaos, assuming it would still exist

Dave Q

Coach
you'd think they would show a little gratitude. they were ready to rip out each others throats out when we arrived.

just shows that without souths, rugby league would just be chaos, assuming it would still exist

They are just "adjusting" I suppose.

Most of them are ignorant and ungrateful. Its not their fault, its the team they support that has made them like that.

They simply are not used to the freedoms and empowerment we bring.

I pity them.

Maybe they should become a feeder team for Souths while they settle into the democratic ways of league. That way they wont have to worry themselves about making decisions they clearly are having difficulties with.

And you are right, without Souths its hard to think what life would exist.

Its so cold here..... not just the climate...... but in matters of the heart.

Hark ! I hear theres some mail coming through. News from family and friends back at Souths LU. That will cheers us up.

Last edited:

matty-ducati

Juniors

alright f**kwit, thats why rugby league was just fine when you;s were kicked out!

Dave Q

Coach
alright f**kwit, thats why rugby league was just fine when you;s were kicked out!

Theres always a few insurgents in need of special class.

You see this red and green flag son?

Yes, this one.

Well It owns you.

That was simple.

Now I can finish my letter:

......and things are going really swell around here.

Tomorrow we are visiting the shrine of Ellery Hanley to lay a wreath.

Love to Reggie the rabbit,

Dave.

Dave Q

Coach
f**k u and ur red n green flag i hope we f**k ur mums life this weekend on the field u gronks

A classic MOTH repsonse.

You'll be Ok when we beat the daylights out of your team.

You will submit.

You will obey.

You will be fully owned.

And you will fugging enjoy yourself being owned too.

Now bend over and kiss white fluffy tail....mong!

matty-ducati

Juniors
A classic MOTH repsonse.

You'll be Ok when we beat the daylights out of your team.

You will submit.

You will obey.

You will be fully owned.

And you will fugging enjoy yourself being owned too.

Now bend over and kiss white fluffy tail....mong!

sunday u will see what we will do to u f**ken rabbit f**ks, cant wait to watch u sad merkins leave early!

matty-ducati

Juniors
Its Soufs not souths.

soufs souths who gives a f**k really there all f**ken gronks, i thought ctown had it bad.... i was wrong, souths/soufs/mongs/gronks got it worse!

they get that bored of their own forum that they come here to stir the pot, f**k it time to go there and stir back

Dave Q

Coach
If youse wont submit, we will have to do it the hard way...

The way your ugly lot is playing, I dont even know why we are bothering showing up for the game at all. The bears will provide more competition.

Now get on your knees and pray we dont flog youse by 50.

Why dont you hold it at Leichardt last year when we bundled you hopeless feral lot into touch and out of the finals.

Youse were squawking and carrying on for days beforehand.

Ha Ha HA Ha lol@tiggies.... It was choice.

Now bend over and kiss our furry rabbit butts.

matty-ducati

Juniors
If youse wont submit, we will have to do it the hard way...

The way your ugly lot is playing, I dont even know why we are bothering showing up for the game at all. The bears will provide more competition.

Now get on your knees and pray we dont flog youse by 50.

Why dont you hold it at Leichardt last year when we bundled you hopeless feral lot into touch and out of the finals.

Youse were squawking and carrying on for days beforehand.

Ha Ha HA Ha lol@tiggies.... It was choice.

Now bend over and kiss our furry rabbit butts.

what is choice when we make the finals we win the f**ken comp, but we wont get into that its been a while since soufs have seen glory, i mean f**k lets go get kicked out of the premiership, and yay we have won x in a row now, who gives a f**k u's got smashed by us in round 5 oh how sweet 5-0 then u merkins get hurt when we come show u how nice our flags are u f**ken gronks

Dave Q

Coach
Bend over gronk mongs, bend over and kiss our furry white butts.

Is Benji in your front row?, Fulton at half-back?, Hodgo on the bench?

Cos thats the only way you'll win.

Souths by 70.