What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10488 Reasons to **** off c'town

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Its taken me fugging days to get a laff out of you.

Finally at last you humour me and the panel.

It must have been the wanton abuse.

You love it, you know you do!

Its that MOTH style, he taught me well.

Hows the dole line anyway? Does the Balmain club give you free long-lasting ligh bulbs to go with your health care card?

Perfectionists? thats hilarious, like Chris Lawrence tackling that guy in the fifth row.

And like watching Souths bundle you sad lot out of the finals series last year by ripping out your hearts at Leichardt. That was choice.

The Balmain side suck, like stranded polar bears and little penguins.

Come on Savethechildren, keep me laffing.
I'll have you know, Royce Simmons and Chris Lawrence take their defence very seriously.

magpie_man

Juniors
16653 there tonight

PP0442%7EUp-Yours-Posters.jpg

matty-ducati

Juniors
congratulations to the people of ctown for getting out there and supporting the team. Very well done! Pity it couldnt happen every home game there. Still no excuse why it couldnt happen every game

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
16653 there tonight

PP0442%7EUp-Yours-Posters.jpg

I don't understand your excitement. Presumably since the Balmain fans are always held responsible for campbelltown's disinterest in Wests, one can only assume the Balmain fans made the trip to see off hodgo. As usual, the Wests lot failed to show. They should have got 20k for hodgo if any of their supporters turned up. No excuses Wests. Poor show as per usual.

Bench
I don't understand your excitement. Presumably since the Balmain fans are always held responsible for campbelltown's disinterest in Wests, one can only assume the Balmain fans made the trip to see off hodgo. As usual, the Wests lot failed to show. They should have got 20k for hodgo if any of their supporters turned up. No excuses Wests. Poor show as per usual.
You my friend are a moron,take your faded old Balmain jumper and get the hell away from us Weststigers supporters.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I don't want to get involved in this slanging match, but as a neutral, that was a cracking crowd, especially considering that it was a Monday night.

Well done Tigers.

Mish

Juniors
Out of interest... are ST holders counted in crowd numbers? When we go thru the gates with our season pass nobody is recording our entry so I'm assuming the amount of people with ST for that ground are added to the numbers of ticket sales for the game? I certainly hope they are counted, I heard somewhere that they aren't.

alien

Referee
jesus christ almost 17 thousand people on a cold winter monday night at campbelltown against an out of state side and some people are still complaining

Last edited:

simon says

First Grade
You my friend are a moron,take your faded old Balmain jumper and get the hell away from us Weststigers supporters.

As are you my feathered friend.

You Maggie boys kill me....jumping up and down all the time,flapping yer wings and bashing yer beak into the keyboard.

Masquerading as a Wests Tiger fan.......a classic,but well used line.

Bench
As are you my feathered friend.

You Maggie boys kill me....jumping up and down all the time,flapping yer wings and bashing yer beak into the keyboard.

Masquerading as a Wests Tiger fan.......a classic,but well used line.
I am a WestsTiger fan,I want a 6/6 split of games,I don't wan't idiots whinging about Campbo when almost 17000 fans turn up on a cold monday night against an interstate team.
I have 3 WetsTiger jumpers and numerous other supporter gear,I was there for the very first game verse Brisbane.
So I can safely count myself as a true WestsTiger supporter,how about you.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
I am a WestsTiger fan,I want a 6/6 split of games,I don't wan't idiots whinging about Campbo when almost 17000 fans turn up on a cold monday night against an interstate team.
I have 3 WetsTiger jumpers and numerous other supporter gear,I was there for the very first game verse Brisbane.
So I can safely count myself as a true WestsTiger supporter,how about you.

Ok Einstein. Here is the thing. 16500 people turned up ONCE for an occasion. Hold a game at cambo next week you would be lucky to get 10k. It just isn't good enough. LO is the home of the Tigers and Balmain fans are their support base.

f**k off you Wests fool. The Balmain fans turned up to see off Hodgo. Don't get all excited.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
lol @ west tigers fans. 10 years and still not egtting along with each other. i say you's pack up and go west till the ocean is blue

magpie_man

Juniors

where do you get excitement outta "up yours"? hang on...