What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10k fine coming for Trent

T-Boon

Coach
Exactly Skeepe. Actually, I really don't mind the captain asking the question, but the ref isn't obliged to engage in a conversation with you. He can handle it however he wants. Don't bitch and whinge about the response in the press conference afterwards.

beejay001

Juniors
Myth of a coach, being found out.
The hit was high, get over it. Should the bunker jump in? I think they should, but if someone lays down, then it's automatic to go for a concussion test.

T-Boon

Coach
In order to deter this kind of behaviour from coaches the NRL should appoint Cummins to the Roosters next 3 games.

nick87

Coach
I'd chuck in a pineapple to help pay it on a GoFundMe
He f**king nailed it, Cummins is a flog

Cockosh

Juniors
The only time they get involved in general play rulings without being asked is to change who gets the feed at scrums, which they are pretty consistent with. If they are asked to by the refs, why shouldn't they have a look?

I provided the list. Which games were you robbed in?

I don't recall any controversy in the 2 sharks games last year for starters.

Did I say we were robbed? Just pointing out that under Cummins our win rate is well below our average. Of our 6 losses last year he refereed 4 of them. That is what Robbo was claiming correctly. It's a mathematical fact and anomaly.

KiamaSaint

Coach
I'd take Trent seriously if he didn't start his crusade against refereeing when his side is 1-7. I'd also take him more seriously if he didn't only highlight decisions that went against his side. Why not acknowledge that your first two tries should never have been given?

He jumped the shark when he essentially compared his side to the ANZACs because they don't lie down.

This, the man is right.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cummins has been a dreadful ref for years, good to see someone finally call the useless arrogant merkin out.

And the Bunker is a complete sham, comes in and makes decisions on field whenever they like. Either they come in for evert call or not at all. They should stick to tries only, otherwise they should haven say on the game at all.

Spot On

Coach
Hmmm, would this have been raised if they'd won four or five so far this year?????

If the NRL have any balls there should be a huge fine. 10K aint enough.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Did I say we were robbed? Just pointing out that under Cummins our win rate is well below our average. Of our 6 losses last year he refereed 4 of them. That is what Robbo was claiming correctly. It's a mathematical fact and anomaly.

It is an anomaly but so is saint George getting rorted every time we play Melbourne. :crazy:

Statistical blips do happen, that in itself would be an anomaly if they did not happen.

Having said that some of the fwd passes and shit he let the roosters get away with was shocking. Cummins was obviously worried that the Rooster were going to have a go at him again and turned a blind eye to so much stuff.

Sign of a poor ref.

Not as poor a game as Latrell Mitchell though.

Maximus

Coach

So what's the problem then if he isn't robbing you?

Of your 6 regular season losses, he actually only reffed 2 of them. Both of those were games against Cronulla. He then reffed 2 of your 3 finals games, and you won 1 and lost 1.

some11

Referee
Cummins deals with players the way Suttor used to when he was a main ref - and that's why Suttor got shitcanned to touchie.

Rabbits20

Immortal
http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2016/04/25/press_conference_rou.af_news.html

Got to be 10k for this, you cant name a ref by his name, and basically call him a cheat..

Cough uncle nick

Good on Robinson. Good on the Roosters for speaking up.

I do admit Cummins has it in for them. It's obvious to see over the years.

I just wish Madge would do the same about Maxwell as he does exactly the same thing to Souths as Cummins does to the Roosters.

Maxwell and Cummins are both a disgrace.

Rabbits20

Immortal
He accused the ref of long term bias against his team. Thats the worst I've seen and $10k wouldn't be sufficient.

It's true though.

Cummins has had it in for them for years.

Last year Roosters played Manly and Cummins penalised them 11-2.

I wish Madge would do the same re Maxwell.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just watched it and he is 100% right. We didn't deserve to win but ffs saints players were disgraceful with their laying down and Lazarus like recoveries. The Bunkum was even worse for encouraging that crap. Cummins is a disgrace. I'd love to donate to his fine.

I can't stand Merge.

Their players are sissies too.

I have more respect for Roosters than St Merge.

Latest posts