What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sat | Broncos 40-10 Warriors | Suncorp

FW1: BRI v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billythekid

First Grade
The wrong decisions are starting to get kind of comical.

People have no right to whinge about calls after the joke of a try Marshall got last night.

How the hell is that related at all? So because the refs got one wrong call on Friday we can't comment on all the incredible decisions going the broncos way?

transmogrifier

Juniors
I take it there is no such thing as a voluntary tackle anymore? I bet if a Warrior had dived on him, the Warrior would have been penalised for a flop.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
There has been sh*t calls both ways..........and they are all absolute clangers.

This lot of officials shouldn't be allowed near a semi next week.

Meth

Staff member
Good play Ivan- don't bring Ukuma Ta'ai on for the first half.

Idiot

HowHigh

Coach
Wonder if someone is going to try kicking the ball after knocking here (or the other games)...interesting to see what the call is

user_nat

Coach
What was the first penalty for? Maloney made a great tackle and Brisbane got a penalty from it, for nothing. Rubbish reffereeing.

because Copley made a break and usually any amount of holding down is frowned upon in that situation? This isn't a new thing.

I'm not saying we haven't had a few calls go our way.. But this isn't one.

Last edited:

Didgi

f**kup idiot

:lol: blaza strikes again!

Refereeing has been terrible, Warriors are worse but the Broncos aren't looking too flash on occasion either. I know it's a fairly hefty scoreline but I still wouldn't bet against the Warriors getting back in this.

blaza88z

Coach
any of you brisbane hating merkins care to bring up the 2 missed knock ons when the score was 0-0? or would you like to conveniently overlook it

Billythekid

First Grade
I'll take some of the bad calls but the how could they possibly miss the Shephard for the Lockyer try? He was dancing behind one of his team mates FFS!

They could have went up stairs as well so there is no excuses.

Latest posts