What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sat | Broncos 40-10 Warriors | Suncorp

FW1: BRI v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Constraint

Juniors
People have no right to whinge about calls after the joke of a try Marshall got last night.

I'm sure that's of great consolation to the Warriors. Don't worry guys, some other guy in a different game was awarded a dubious try, why complain about one in this game?

Would enjoy a couple of competent refs in every finals game. Never going to happen though.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors are still the same team they were this time last year.

As I've always said, we weren't going to do a damn thing this year or while Cleary was coach. He's a very good coach, he's calm and gets a team playing consistently good, but when the big games come they continue to play regular season football against teams playing playoff football.

All Warriors need is a bit of experience for their young guys and an aggressive/ruthless mentality.

Constraint

Juniors
Yeah, we're playing like absolute mud. Will need an absolutely miraculous performance to be in with a slight chance

Big Pete

Referee
That voluntary tackle after an obstruction happens in A LOT of games without drawing a penalty. It's not the refs fault you arm chair critics don't watch enough football.

The refs rarely call voluntary tackle, the only time I've seen it was when Edwards was warned over and over again and still played the ball.

Up the Broncos, great performance from Glenn in the first half.

transmogrifier

Juniors
Warriors are still the same team they were this time last year.

As I've always said, we weren't going to do a damn thing this year or while Cleary was coach. He's a very good coach, he's calm and gets a team playing consistently good, but when the big games come they continue to play regular season football against teams playing playoff football.

All Warriors need is a bit of experience for their young guys and an aggressive/ruthless mentality.

But that first half we just saw was not a Cleary gameplan. The players had a brain fade and froze. Now maybe Cleary can't gee them up and put them in the right headspace, but it's hard to lay the blame at his typical style of play.

Shorty

Staff member
F**k some of you are sooks, I meant that it's clear there's going to be dubious calls all finals series.
Get over it!

Billythekid

First Grade
Damn refs getting in the way of the Warriors defense!

(not a shot at you Meth)

Dumb comment but expected from a broncos fan. No one is blaming the refs for the score but that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of calls going the broncos way.

They would have flogged the warrios without the refs but that doesn't mean the bad calls just don't exist.

Latest posts