What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sat | Broncos 40-10 Warriors | Suncorp

FW1: BRI v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slammin

Juniors
HT

Broncos 14
Warriors 6

FT

Broncos 18
Warriors 6

Yippee Yow Yeh MOTM

Not even concerned about Sam or Hoffman being out. This team has great depth and is still a much stronger side than the warriors.

My guess is most warriors players have RWC tickets purchased already since they aren't planning to make it pass the first round of finals

hitman82

Bench
HT

Broncos 14
Warriors 6

FT

Broncos 18
Warriors 6

Yippee Yow Yeh MOTM

Not even concerned about Sam or Hoffman being out. This team has great depth and is still a much stronger side than the warriors.

My guess is most warriors players have RWC tickets purchased already since they aren't planning to make it pass the first round of finals

What positions would you consider the Broncos team "much stronger" in?

hitman82

Bench
Apparently Berrigan's been ruled out, Lewis Brown will play centre.

Yeah, with Elijah Taylor to 18th man.

I have hated Brown in the centres but his last two games there he started to show a bit of his early season spark.

Another point of note: Brown was amazing in his test debut; seems like an extremely passionate Kiwi who will rise for the big games. I expect him to have a blinder versus the Broncos.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Plenty of people tipping the upset, but I'm not so sure the Warriors will be able to hold off the Broncs in front of that massive crowd, especially if it's a grandstand finish. Can't wait for this game, shaping as a classic

user_nat

Coach
Considering how windy it is here today missing Hoffman could hurt a fair bit. Since him not playing brings up Dropley to Beale's wing.

Could be a rough night for both teams back 3.

Snappy

Coach
I wonder how much Hoffman's absence will hurt the donkeys?

Yeh like nat said its not so much the fullback position, as Beale is a fairly good cover for him, the problem is that we then have to find a new winger, and Copley is the best we have, and he is average at best. So yes, missing Hoffman leaves a huge gulf in our side.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The Warriors have finally got the consistency to make the finals more often than not. They now need to take it up a notch and win finals. The past has shown that they fire up for games against the Broncos, here's hoping they do tonight.

Warriors by 4.

Meth

Staff member
Broncos and Warriors clashes are generally special. Hopefully this will be a special game for us. I don't understand the Warriors being talked up so much though- packed crowd, Lockyer, finals....my heart says Warriors, my head is totally unsure.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Expecting huge games from Rapira,Lillyman,Packer and Matulino. Time to step up and show that they are the best Front Row rotation in the comp.

Latest posts