What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sat | Broncos 40-10 Warriors | Suncorp

FW1: BRI v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
What was the Toyota Cup score guys? I've got Foxtel on Xbox 360 so don't get the NRL live feed (and in any case have been enjoying the Japan-France game in the WRC).

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Expecting huge games from Rapira,Lillyman,Packer and Matulino. Time to step up and show that they are the best Front Row rotation in the comp.

It's not bad is it? I reckon if Dumbarse commentators didn't mix Packer up with rapira he'd be getting a lot more wraps. Lilly an has been outstanding the back end of the season and big Ben could be anything.

Cletus

First Grade
Id love to see the Warriors win but Brisbane look too strong at home. Happy to be proven wrong and Id love to see Johnson make a break or two. NZ look like they'll have some really good halves in the next few years.

thommo4pm

Coach
This is tough I don't dislike either team.

Obviously want Brisbane to win for the Dragons sake, but would be happy for the Warriors to get up as long as the Cows & Knights lose (again for the Dragons, as I don't hate the Cows or Knights either).

Meth

Staff member
Good kick return from Manu. Really hoping his season is turning the corner at just the right time

Meth

Staff member
Wally- great player, great bloke, terrible terrible commentator

Latest posts