What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sat | Broncos 40-10 Warriors | Suncorp

FW1: BRI v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dragons__

Juniors
Whaaa.. Just had to double check the poll results again. Crazy percentage for the warriors.

Anyways, warriors by 10. No real reason why; just a hunch.

devoid

Juniors
Yeah, surprised the poll is so one-sided. I'm more hopeful than confident of a Warriors victory...

Izz

Bench
It's gonna be a cracker. I've a hunch ThirdGuy will get his charge downgraded and be free to play. Ukuma versus ThirdGuy would be one helluva of a matchup.

Shorty

Staff member
The way people are banging on you'd expect that Lockyer was out...
I think people are hoping the Warriors because they're everyone's sentimental favourite and the Broncos are the Darth Vader of RL.
I'll hopefully be at this game and I expect the Broncos to win, I think the Broncos will be in the GF.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
It's gonna be a cracker. I've a hunch ThirdGuy will get his charge downgraded and be free to play. Ukuma versus ThirdGuy would be one helluva of a matchup.

Thaiday took the early plea last night. He's out for two weeks.

tomdl

Bench
It will be close. Broncos have to play better then they did against Manly if they are to win, though.

Sleep

Juniors
Even with the Beast back you would think Inu would get a spot on the other wing given how well he's been playing.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The Warriors have the best bench in the comp. They lose absolutely nothing when these guys come on.

TheDMC

Bench
Even with the Beast back you would think Inu would get a spot on the other wing given how well he's been playing.

He didn't, Vatuvei is in for Inu. Tupou stays in the side. Clearly Cleary has had a boo boo.

Spin it wide broncs and watch Bill come off his wing needlessly...

renouf

Juniors
Spin it wide broncs and watch Bill come off his wing needlessly...

Just kick it to dropleys's wing, we've got plenty of our own weaknesses.

Assuming the Warriors turn up like they did a few weeks back, they'll win this.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Second Qualifying Final - 3rd v 6th
Brisbane Broncos v Warriors

Saturday 10 September 2011, kickoff 6:30pm; Suncorp Stadium
Live TV: Channel 9 NSW/QLD; Live Radio: 2GB, ABC + Networks
Referees: Jared Maxwell and Shayne Hayne; Touch Judges: Steve Carrall and Ricky MacFarlane; Video Referee: Sean Hampstead and Tim Mander

Broncos: 1. Gerard Beale 2. Dale Copley 3. Jack Reed 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren Lockyer 7. Peter Wallace 8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Ben Hannant 11. Alex Glenn 12. Ben Te'o 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Matt Gillett 15. Ben Hunt 16. Scott Anderson 17. David Hala
Warriors: 1. Kevin Locke 2. Bill Tupou 3. Joel Moon 4. Shaun Berrigan 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Sam Rapira 9. Aaron Heremaia 10. Jacob Lillyman 11. Feleti Mateo 12. Simon Mannering 13. Micheal Luck
Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Lance Hohaia 16. Ben Matulino 17. Russell Packer 18. Ukuma Ta'ai

Teams for all four grades - Finals Week One - http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21948

Latest posts