What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sat | Sea Eagles 42-8 Cowboys | SFS

FW1: MAN v NQL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ceagle

Bench
Tough way to go out for the Cows.

That KFFL no try just broke their will and they fell away badly.

But credit where it's due, Manly went back to playing percentage footy and got the biccies. They're going to be extremely hard to stop.
He never grounded it anyway.

Didgi

:lol::lol: Oh dear, I still seem to be affecting Choke Bronson and Waiders_loveadog though I haven't seen them around for ages. 15 year old bitch... quick, take me to the burns unit!

f**king awesome! Should started with a bit of intensity and it never would have been in doubt. Bad luck Shorty and Didgi.

Thanks mate.

user_nat

Coach
Judging by that response you're probably another 2 years younger than Didgi.
CB We won't bite like your wife SC;-)

Seriously. All I did was compare that last 10 minutes to the Titans and you have taken it like I insulted your family.

Didgi

Judging by that response you're probably another 2 years younger than Didgi.
CB We won't bite like your wife SC;-)

Haha... go easy on user_nat, he's generally alright. I still seem to be affecting CB and Waiders though...

Shorty

Staff member
Seriously. All I did was compare that last 10 minutes to the Titans and you have taken it like I insulted your family.
Actually, I retorted and you had no response.

Haha... go easy on user_nat, he's generally alright. I still seem to be affecting CB and Waiders though...
Annoying little sh*t, and at least the other irritants in here have some sort of personality.

Big Pete

Referee
He never grounded it anyway.

Never said he did.

Shorty if I could just object for a second...

846974_1_T.jpg

user meant nothing by that line. Cows just fell away terribly and that defence was a joke.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
f**k Melbourne and Brisbane, how good would a Manly v Wests grand final be. Not just to prove that Sydney is still and always will be the heart and soul of rugby league, but those 2 attacks going up against each other would be a ripper of a game.

Anyone know what the odds are of them not meeting before the GF? Are they now in the same half of the draw?

:lol::lol: Oh dear, I still seem to be affecting Choke Bronson and Waiders_loveadog though I haven't seen them around for ages. 15 year old bitch... quick, take me to the burns unit!

Thanks mate.

:lol:

Dry your eyes son. As I said to a Merge fan last night, it's only a game.

Go and get "drunk" like the mad little merkin you are with your "friends" and then tell us about it on here later.

ceagle

Bench
f**k Melbourne and Brisbane, how good would a Manly v Wests grand final be. Not just to prove that Sydney is still and always will be the heart and soul of rugby league, but those 2 attacks going up against each other would be a ripper of a game.

Anyone know what the odds are of them not meeting before the GF? Are they now in the same half of the draw?
Manly only have a chance to face the Tigers, Storm and Warriors in the GF I think

Didgi

Tonight really highlighted how important the Segeyaro-Payne rotation can be to the team. Segeyaro went off at about the 23rd minute from memory, we played with a little more structure and a bit better service from Payne and I thought that extra bit got us over the line for Tonga's try. Conversely, he came back on when we were being dominated up the middle just after Watmough's try, there was a small but noticeable momentum shift: Ray went through, then minutes later the KFFL no try. Unfortunately it was all downhill from there and the obvious signs of a team with little to play for once Manly scored again.

Payne is still important to this team, and how Henry uses them in future will be interesting.

Last edited:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
So Cowboys are the first team eliminated, what could happen assuming Melbourne win we'll see next week:

Brisbane Vs St George Illawarra
Wests Tigers Vs NZ Warriors.

Or if Newcastle win

Newcastle Vs St George Illawarra
Wests Tigers Vs Melbourne

Cliffhanger

Coach
Haha, I can't believe Cowboys' fans didn't see that coming, Manly are a much superior outfit, that's the thing about great teams they have the players that can turn the game around when the chips are down. The only way the Cowboys could have won tonight was if Manly decided to throw the game so they could get their suspended players back for the GF qualifier.

Latest posts