What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sat | Sea Eagles 42-8 Cowboys | SFS

FW1: MAN v NQL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
The Cowboys don't deserve this scoreline, they were in this match up until the 70th minute.

Full credit to Manly though, they have had a tremendous second half.

Noa

First Grade
I see that you're clearly sh*tty that, Melb are going to be lucky to make the gf with the quality of opponents this finals series and you're trying to bait because of it.

Not baiting. I've long held the view that Thurston is a very, vey talented player but Falls short of a great one imo. And I agree with you about the storm, so that's makes your post 0-2.

Cletus

First Grade
f**king awesome! Should started with a bit of intensity and it never would have been in doubt. Bad luck Shorty and Didgi.

Dragon

Coach
ha HA what a brilliant crowd

Bad luck Cowboys, you were my 2nd team for the year. The rest are absolute scum but we will knock em the f*ck out dont worry. Get on the bandragon!

Shorty

Staff member
Not baiting. I've long held the view that Thurston is a very, vey talented player but Falls short of a great one imo. And I agree with you about the storm, so that's makes your post 0-2.
Um...LOL do you realise what you said you duffer?:?

Thurston's played well, he's coming back from injury...people expect him to be superman and honestly, we played above our weight tonight.
We're a bit away from being a premiership contender and, for the record...Cherry Evans isn't just some rookie halfback..that's a bit of an ignorant statement right there.

Big Pete

Referee
Tough way to go out for the Cows.

That KFFL no try just broke their will and they fell away badly.

But credit where it's due, Manly went back to playing percentage footy and got the biccies. They're going to be extremely hard to stop.

Latest posts