What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 2 | Sat | Broncos 13-12* Dragons | Suncorp

FW2: BRI v STI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2010Dragons

Bench
Both clubs are scum, I just hope I get to see a some career ending injuries.

DERP
I have never tasted sour grapes.....can you tell us all how it taste like?
Or in you case it should be sour metho.
Stay of the metho it will kill you.....better still keep going.

derp

Juniors
DERP
I have never tasted sour grapes.....can you tell us all how it taste like?
Or in you case it should be sour metho.
Stay of the metho it will kill you.....better still keep going.
Never have hey? you should ask Soward what it tastes like after rim jobbing Bennett's A hole

ss_kffl

Juniors
Both clubs are scum, I just hope I get to see a some career ending injuries.

Jesus Christ.
I don't know if you were being a troll or not, but if you are dead set, please piss off, i'm sick of idiots like you making the rest of us Souths supporters look like idiots.

And, Broncos by 12, Dragons have been playing good footy, but the Broncos have been so impressive + home advantage, should be an comfortable victory.

derp

Juniors
Jesus Christ.
I don't know if you were being a troll or not, but if you are dead set, please piss off, i'm sick of idiots like you making the rest of us Souths supporters look like idiots.

And, Broncos by 12, Dragons have been playing good footy, but the Broncos have been so impressive + home advantage, should be an comfortable victory.
You don't need my help mate.

Mr Fourex

Bench
It is clearly a wonderful achievement, which you predictably questioned

I never questioned that it was a "wonderful achievement" for the Dragons as a club.

I only questioned that it wasn't so "wonderful" for NSW, considering their now 6th straight loss of the series.

One would have to question

if one cared

the validity of picking St Merge players in future NSW teams if NSW hopes to turn around the years of QLD domination.

Snappy

Coach
make no mistake about it, refs will be giving donkeys the game for the golden boy locky

What a load of crap ! Just making excuses already in case you lose.

You really should be giving your team a bit more credit, although you boys are really enjoying the underdog tag. Writing them off now, so if they lose you can say it was expected, and hoop it up even more if ya win.

What a load of crap ! Just making excuses already in case you lose.

You really should be giving your team a bit more credit, although you boys are really enjoying the underdog tag. Writing them off now, so if they lose you can say it was expected, and hoop it up even more if ya win.

not writing my team off snappy, I'm speaking the truth. We will be up against it tonight, refs will heavily favour donkeys but we will come through the adversity because we are world champs.

The refs are always agaisnt the Broncos. Trying to keep us down. Don't be suprised if they want to keep St George going because its Waynes last season as coach at the Dragons.

broncos2010

Juniors
To the genuine Broncos fans, best of luck for tonight

please like you mean that.

Why would you wish your opponents all the best luck :lol::lol:

To all you dragons fans I wish your team has no luck tonight and drops the ball over the line 5 times :lol::lol:

I want my team to win.!!

Latest posts