What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 2 | Sat | Broncos 13-12* Dragons | Suncorp

FW2: BRI v STI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dragondad

First Grade
Not liking the look of this game one bit ... we deserve to win by 30 and the Dragons deserve to go drinking. Doesn't always work out to script.

The most average Premiers in memory are finally about to be relieved of the title. Lets hope its this week.

And how dare NRL on Fox put Gasnier in the same sentence as Lockyer with regard to one of them finishing up this week. What a travesty. Gasnier has been decidedly ordinary at club level the majority of his career and a whipping boy for GI and others at Origin level. Hope your Yawnion money lasts you a lifetime Gaz. Cause you don't deserve mentioning in League circles again after this Saturday.

Go Dai Dragons ... Broncos by 20 !

Oink !

ps Hutty, do you like apples ?

04 Bulldogs - missed top 8
05 Tigers - missed top 8
06 Broncos - 8th knocked out Week1
07 No Premiers
08 Manly - 5th knocked out Week1
09 No Premiers
10 Dragons 5th ?????

Not liking the look of this game one bit ... we deserve to win by 30 and the Dragons deserve to go drinking. Doesn't always work out to script.

The most average Premiers in memory are finally about to be relieved of the title. Lets hope its this week.

And how dare NRL on Fox put Gasnier in the same sentence as Lockyer with regard to one of them finishing up this week. What a travesty. Gasnier has been decidedly ordinary at club level the majority of his career and a whipping boy for GI and others at Origin level. Hope your Yawnion money lasts you a lifetime Gaz. Cause you don't deserve mentioning in League circles again after this Saturday.

Oink !

You deserve to win by how many?

Self-entitled Brisbane wankers. This will only add to your pain.

Can you explain how the Dragons were average Premiers when they held every single trophy available to them?

Wee little Piggy, run away you peanut.

Hutty1986

Immortal

Oink !

:lol::lol: Pigskin, possibly the most geniused, one-eyed tosser on here comes in for a dribble!!

How you been mate, still kidding yourself into thinking Brisbane are certainties I see!
And Fourex, with his usual google image search and no input whatsoever.. leave the discussion to the adults champ

Hutty1986

Immortal
You deserve to win by how many?

Self-entitled Brisbane wankers. This will only add to your pain.

Can you explain how the Dragons were average Premiers when they held every single trophy available to them?

Wee little Piggy, run away you peanut.

:lol: "Most average premiers" bit is hilarious by a renowned nuffy. Who let the muppet use the computer?

Jason Maher

Immortal
We've all heard of it. It's been affecting Brisbane's mid-season pretty much ever since they entered the comp. They managed it. Why can't your team?

The Dragons under Bennett have pretty much followed the same pattern as the Broncos under Bennet during the last few years he spent there. They won the comp in 2006, but this was surrounded by disappointing fadeouts in 2003,04,05, and 07. 2008 was looking good before yet another arsey last minute win by the purple scum. We've only had Bennett for 3 years, but barring some miraculous turn around in our form, we'll have a Premiership win flanked by two disappointing fadeouts.

InThatNumber

Juniors
Sure will mate. I can take some good humoured barbs at the footy, and have a laugh. After all, its just footy.
However some Red V fans Ive encounted after games at Suncorp in the past havent been so light hearted, rather very serious and unfriendly.

Please also notice in my above post I said 'some', not all.
Good stuff and good luck on the weekend. May the game be decided by the players and not the officials. If Saints lose but go down swinging, I'll be satisifed. If they go down without putting up a fight, I think you will be seeing a lot of those serious Red V types at Suncorp!

On the game itself, Broncos are travelling very well, I expect that they will win on home soil. But it is a game after all and if Saints (IF IF IF) they can play to their best, they can roll the Broncos. Just praying that their best is on show Saturday night.

Mr Fourex

Bench
:lol::lol: Pigskin, possibly the most geniused, one-eyed tosser on here comes in for a dribble!!

How you been mate, still kidding yourself into thinking Brisbane are certainties I see!
And Fourex, with his usual google image search and no input whatsoever.. leave the discussion to the adults champ

.....and what's your input, other than having a cry about SOO interfering with your precious team?

We've been dealing with it since Brisbane were first introduced.

Get over it ya f*cken sook.......:lol:

Pigskin

Juniors
Hutty ... you sir are a sucker for punishment. The last time you went on the offensive like this, look what happened. See any number of threads in the Origin section where all my talk was done pre-game, and nothing needed to be said post.

Keep following the loser state, and now the loser team. Its very becoming of you.

Go Dai Dragons
Broncos by 22 !

Oink !

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hutty ... you sir are a sucker for punishment. The last time you went on the offensive like this, look what happened. See any number of threads in the Origin section where all my talk was done pre-game, and nothing needed to be said post.

Keep following the loser state, and now the loser team. Its very becoming of you.

Go Dai Dragons
Broncos by 22 !

Oink !

Went on the offensive?? I'm merely replying to your absolutely ridiculous and deluded post. Champ I'm perfectly aware Brisbane are (justifiably so) favourites for this match and will be fired up to take another step towards a dream farewell for one of the all-time greats. But you are the only one who has blindly predicted it will somehow be a massacre, just like you do before every SOO game.
If Dragons turn up and play 80 minutes of good footy, they are every chance of winning what will be a tight, intense finals match.

Get a dose of reality and maybe your posts will appear more than deluded rubbish

Hutty1986

Immortal
.....and what's your input, other than having a cry about SOO interfering with your precious team?

We've been dealing with it since Brisbane were first introduced.

Get over it ya f*cken sook.......:lol:

:lol: Nothing to "get over" champ, it's a wonderful achievement to have so many players picked from my side to play SOO

to_ddeath

Coach
Went on the offensive?? I'm merely replying to your absolutely ridiculous and deluded post. Champ I'm perfectly aware Brisbane are (justifiably so) favourites for this match and will be fired up to take another step towards a dream farewell for one of the all-time greats. But you are the only one who has blindly predicted it will somehow be a massacre, just like you do before every SOO game.
If Dragons turn up and play 80 minutes of good footy, they are every chance of winning what will be a tight, intense finals match.

Get a dose of reality and maybe your posts will appear more than deluded rubbish

Don't bother, logic is beyond them. We will just have to wait & see....depends on which side bothers to show up on the night as you stated.

T.

AuDragon

Juniors
Don't bother, logic is beyond them. We will just have to wait & see....depends on which side bothers to show up on the night as you stated.

T.
Gotta love theses generalisations. :roll:

Now, just try and imagine if the positions were inverted, with the Dragons playing a home semi, while in a purple patch, against a Broncos team who won less than half their games since Origin and are in ordinary form...
The Dragons wankfest here would be intolerable!

We may have a few more outlandish supporters here, but your house is made of very brittle glass!